Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

THE VENETIANS - an oil painting by Guenn Eona Nimue

Guenn Eona Nimue

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Avr 2011
Copy_2_of_Picture_082.351103933_std.jpg

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Love it, reminds me of books I read as a child and spiked my interest within the depths of nature. :)

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Wow, you're very skilled, i love your fantasy!

Guenn Eona Nimue

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Avr 2011
Thank you DaZeD! Before I got on the internet, probably all of twenty people had seen it in the last forty years. It was done in 1968! Very glad you like it. Guenn

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Are you willing to sell??

Guenn Eona Nimue

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Avr 2011
Hello IJesusCrist, how are you?

I must say IJesusChrist, you are full of surprises! I have willed that, along with all the rest of my work to my youngest son, Emile, but I do not see the harm in entertaining an offer. Is there some particular figure you have in mind?

Guenn

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Actually I was going to make an offer, but my college budget may insult you...

I was going to offer 100$, but I feel that may be quite under priced... especially for something you have had since the 60's! Perhaps this summer I can find you again and make a more fair offer :)

Guenn Eona Nimue

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Avr 2011
Well, IJesusChrist, I am not at all insulted by your offer. I am, though, very appreciative, and flattered that you like it. This painting, in particular, holds a very special place in my heart, and I am afraid that we are so far apart on what I would consider a fair price that there is little possibility of our striking a bargain. Why not just buy (please see "Marketplace") a signed poster for your dorm room?

Love and Light! Guenn

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Understood - at first thought I said "I really want this!"

And then I remember - I have no money :) if it is meant to be, I will find you when I can make a fair offer. A really fair offer.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I don't know, maybe - I don't like pictures of art it just doesn't work for me :?

timespace

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
7 Nov 2009
I would be very interested in getting hold of a poster version of this though! Would it be possible to ship to Europe?

Guenn Eona Nimue

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Avr 2011
Hello to you timespace!

Thank you, I am glad you like it! Yes, I ship all over the world. If you are interested, just follow the instructions in the “Marketplace” section. The price includes postage, and there is also a link to my site where there are two galleries of art to choose from.

Wishing you well! Guenn