Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

TAKE CARE WE ARE NOT ALONE

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
We are not alone . There are evil eyes and ears amongst us . Have you had PMs from people trying to pump you for information or drugs ? If you have please share your storys with us all so we all make sure we are safe .

This is the type of thing that keeps happening to me . First a question in a PM from someone who is new here . Then a few pseudo facts about them and drugs . Then atempts at friendship / offers of financial help . Then please help me to obtain drugs . Then if you dont help them they try to give you a guilty conscience . Then insulting and / or threatening . Then apologys and then please help me again . Wich all sounds like cheap and nasty psychology to me .

I have had people ask my adress , my email adress , my fon number , my bank details , friends email adresses and people offer me money .

If you want to remain safe get rid of things that could identify you out of your profile like your web adresses , email adress links and other adress links .

So who has had similar experiences or has any comments ?

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Had em multiple times.
It's too obvious for me to ignore
Don't try to make sense of it if you're not a conspiracist I'd say, but be aware that there are in fact dangers to being a psychonaut, there's just some crazy idiots out there I suppose.
If someone random asks you for general information, check his join date and amount of posts, and don't trust.
They are remarkably well at pretending to be fellow psychonauts wich complicates things a lot
It really makes me quite sick, I think you have to experience it yourself to actually believe it
Second PM you will get some subtle manipulative cheap (but for the unexpecting psychonaut brother perhaps effecient!!) psychology tactics aimed at making you give out information about yourself or someone selling a substance
What do they want with this? Who are they (working for)?
Let's save that for another topic.
What's important is that you are aware so you may consider twice before trusting someone with information!

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
I had a pm once from someone from holland who wanted to sell me methylone and other stuff. He wrote "i saw you had intrest in methylone on the forum" but this is bullsh!t i never posted about this. He wanted me to get a secure mail account but i didn't respond. But this was about a half year ago still very strange.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I get a pm now and them, but it doesn't get ugly. I just tell them I can't help them and they should look for it themselves.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
Forkbender a dit:
I get a pm now and them, but it doesn't get ugly. I just tell them I can't help them and they should look for it themselves.

exactly

I've had loads of pms asking about if I can help them get pretty much any drugs around, and they will pay and bla bla

but if its nobody I allready know from the forum I just ignore them

and those so called psychology "tricks"
I`ve been online ever since internet came to holland and I must say its not really a trick, mostly its just an underage kid who is godamn annoying

I`ve had to deal with these kids in games,forums and such
and 9 out of 10 times these people are immature and I think a little wacko ;)

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I think most of the people with 100+ posts, or the ones that have posted bluntly illegal things have gotten plenty of PMs. This reminds me of when spice said they were trying to entrap him. :(

Why not just lead them in the wrong direction? Give them some wacky information to waste there time. Myself, I just ignore them. -.-

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
ive had a couple of "new" people check me out. they are wasting their time.
if you have a link to an another site chances are i have checked you out and may even know your real name and date of birth - its very easy folks, those "happy birthday" comments on Myspace are a bit of a give-away, combined with your age, contact details etc. also many people use the same "user name" on multiple sites. Google is not your friend!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The forces of evil .

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
ROFL at that pic :lol:

Strangely although I've been on this forum for a while and have lots of post I've never been bothered by such PM, maybe just once or twice...

I remember once some guy asked me where he could get LSD and if I could help him find some... I just told him that I myself have been looking for some for over 2 years and therefore can't help him. He never replied.

But never anything suspicious.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"But never anything suspicious."

?????????????????????????????

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
why the "??????????"

You think I should find suspicious the PM I described? I don't think so, it was someone speaking french so probably from quebec where I live and he probably was as desperate as me at getting LSD so he asked... I think I had 1 or 2 other PMs of that kind but they didn't make me feel suspicious, and I've never been asked any personal information.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think its something that only extra dumb people or pigs do .

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I think so too. But I think it was option #1 in my case.

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
aahhh shit i'm a dumb fucker.

i didn't give out any urls or anything but i did tell one where i work and it wouldn't be hard to figure out my name.

well worst case scenario i get a little shooken out of my comfort zone.

it's quite possibly nothing but we'll see.

to think i would just readily accept conversation with a potential local. i'm off my game. usually i'm more paranoid than that.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
This board attracts like minded people and sadly not all like minded people are able to get what they once had...

Never heard the saying "You dont get, If you dont ask!"

Obviously there are people out there that arent safe to do deals with, But on the other hand there are some very genuine psychonauts with nothing and no connections OR Connections for other things you cant get.

Its only natural to be suspicious and paranoia isnt all bad but people do ask in desperate situations.

I myself have had people approach me and I have helped the ones I trust and I have had no backlash or police on my door.

Stay Safe People 8)

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
i've gotten a few PMs asking about RC vendors, but no thing else overtly fishy
i've removed all identifiers and external links from my profile per warning

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I once got a completely irrelevant pm from a guy looking for 10,000 E pills.

Like, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. :lol: I don't even do E, much less have any (actually I usually keep nothing/next to nothing of whatever, I prefer it that way..).

And yes, I keep getting the odd pm from people with 0-1 posts asking me about RC sites, etc. Once it was somebody basically mimicking a regular board user but with one letter different in the user name. I just ignore all of the above honestly.

To people who may ask, read this first:

Learn how to use a search engine!

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
Okay, uh... Nevermind. I think that person I was talking to was legit.

Just, uh, bad timing.

Sorry buddy.

[Edit: Yeah. Confirmed. Real person. Verdict: Ignore me. Just, uh... yeah.

Yeah.

Maybe getting rid of my paranoia would be a good idea after all.]

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think people should be carefull about talking about amounts of things they bought , posess and about talking about them selling things . This is not a dealer forum or a market place for drugs .