Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Syrian rue + 6 gram dry mushrooms = holograpic universe

El Manolo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Oct 2011
Okay so last friday night me and another friend wanted to trip again and I had some mushrooms from last harvest. So we took them hehe and the experience was amazing.

First we went to another friends house he is going to be a father very soon and we kinda celebrated. It was fun, lots of alcohol and weed and fire in the middle. He also was playing his guitar.

The above vid was shot at the very last. Right before we went home. And me and 1 other friend, not the friend who's going to be a father. So I went to my place and he to his place. Actually because it was already late we decide not to take the shrooms but when I got home I got the following message.

the messages

X --> Shall we take the shrooms anyway?
Me --> If you want to, it's ok with me.
X --> Actually I do and I feel good, just have a good vibe
Me --> OK come on msn
X --> Am on msn

On msn

Me --> Jow, and did you take the rue already?
X --> No, it doesn't dissolve.
Me --> No, this one is from a different source. These are seeds not powder.
X --> Ok just swallowed it ... OMG!! Brrr

skipping some small talk, 30 minutes later.

Me --> Time to take the shrooms
X --> Alright ... not alright xD
Me --> I just swallowed them witout shewing (I dried the shrooms and
. crumbled them)

skipping some other small talk.

We turned of the PC and wished each other good luck and made it comfortable for ourselves.

Next I we sent each other messages by phone. But I found it very hard to respond to the messages. I saw symbols everywhere on my phone and they were all moving. It was very hard to type anything that had a sound meaning. But I did it.

I looked around and symbols everywhere. Almost like in the matrix but the symbols and figures were not black and green but had colours and were just an overlay on the reality. The reality was made of this.

It looked like a holographic universe. I look around again and I saw tunnels everywhere covered in these symbols. These tunnels looked like this http://www.holisticeducator.com/Neuron.jpg with me in the middle. I felt like a cell a part of the universe. I was a cell. I was one with everything. I completly surrendered. I had to I had no choice, cause fighting would make it harder. At this point there was no I anymore my room didn't exist anymore. I wasn't even sure if this world existed. I was a part of the endless flow of enery, everything is borrowed everything is me and we are eternal, I was every human and animal on earth and everything in space, we can never die. Therefore everything is important and nothing is important the paradox of life. I felt very humble and powerless.

I finally understood everything, how the everexpanding universe was made, and took a peak behind the matrix of everything. We are only selfobserving consiousness, we observe ourselves and therefore we exist. Therefore everything exists in the holograpic universe. We exist by choice. But we are always forced to make a choice. The universe is in constant conflict with everything. We are our own observers and therefore if mankind wants it hard enough we can change everything. But right now we are so individualistic that every mans created reality conflicts with another mans. That is why there is no paradis on earth. We have forgotten that we are really one with everything and that it actually doesn't really matter what "I" want. Without we there can never be an I.

This lesson went on for hours and hours. From 03:30 till 11:00. At this point I didn't want to come back. Cause reality isn't real. The holograpic reality is only real, cause we think it's real. But really everything is in our minds. We are our own creators. The choice I got was a forced choice. I could choose my own reality, cause there were many realities possible. But only from this point. That's the only true power a human has. CHOICE!!

This was a very scary experience. Me being like a cell a part of the matrix. Imagin being a cell that's aware it's a cell and can not do anything about it.

Next time I will definatly take a smaller dose.

shroomyhuasca

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Mar 2012
Wow, it's an interresting report here, great stuff you've experienced dude!
Actually my experience with Harmala and Psylo was far less intense than yours, but i've approached something similar to you : i've seen colorful membranes imbricated in tunnels, in several directions, like being in a sphere, in contact with infinities of other spheres of differents colours, all connected, and it was possible to travel sphere by sphere in thoses membranes, feelling sparks of electricity, thoughts and emotions each time i'll fly across a membrane to another.. but that's all, it was just colours and feelings, not so deep like your journey!
Anyway i already awoke of this enlightment that we're self-creating our own reality with Cubes only, and that is a huge realization!!
Greatings.

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
:D

Welcome to the brotherhood.

IamYou

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Fev 2012
6 grams is a hefty dose! I recently did 3.5 grams with nitrous and I could see a grid of intersecting lines laid out in front of me in perfect symmetry. Almost exactly like the grid in Alex Grey paintings. Your trip lasted so long, that must have taken a lot out of you mentally. Thanks for sharing the report :)

El Manolo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Oct 2011
IamYou a dit:
6 grams is a hefty dose! I recently did 3.5 grams with nitrous and I could see a grid of intersecting lines laid out in front of me in perfect symmetry. Almost exactly like the grid in Alex Grey paintings. Your trip lasted so long, that must have taken a lot out of you mentally. Thanks for sharing the report :)

Indeed I also saw a grid, lines like those we have on certain paper. But that grid I only saw in the corners and not all of the time. The symbols were on top of that grid. This grid is thought to be the fundation of reality the rulebook. Even if space was completely empty the grid would still be there. And if we would put something inside that empty space, it would behave in a certain way. The reason why it behaves like that is thanks to this grid. This grid can also be manipulated by gravity and speed. But I will not go further into that.

Do you have a link to such a painting from Alex Grey. I would love to see it. I know he took ayahuasca in the amazones. And yes the trip was hard at some times. I was barely hanging on to reality. I was indeed hard mentally. I understand now that this can drive people insane if you try to fight it and or if you don't have a stable mind or a mental illness.

So my advice is never give people with "problems" a heroic dose :D that could fuck them up for the rest of their life :rolleyes:

Oh yeah normally my trip only lasts 4-6 hours, but the reason why it was that long is the syrian rue. Syrian rue is a MAOI and doubles the potency of your shrooms and also doubles the length of the trip. So my 6 grams were in reality 12 grams.

When I came back to reality more or less I had to go out with the dogs. And believe me that was a real challenge. I was very confused and my mind was a bit clouded. It took me an entire day to completely recover.

I've planned a camping trip with a friend and his girlfriend. He's also an experienced psychonaut. We're planning to take 3 grams of syrian rue with 5 grams ( a bit less this time :lol: ) mushrooms. And some canabis and alcohol (no beer or wine). In the woods it's always fun :lol:

Last time I had a blast and I was speaking with gaia the godess of the universe. She showed me lots of interesting things. :wink:

El Manolo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Oct 2011
IamYou, that's an interesting name btw, cause it's true. I am you and you are me and we are all one. Nothing in the universe can exist without everything else. Everything is connected. From the smallest atoms, to molecules, to plants, animals, humans, the earth and the planets and even bigger. Everything is connected somehow.

If you have a mindblowing trip, with egodeath and possibly an entity speaking to you and the power to go through time and see the birth of the universe (big bang) and the birth of stars and so on. Then you will understand, and I mean REALLY understand why everything is one. It was a very humbling experience. I'm no longer afraid of death now. Cause we never really die.

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
I am you as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

El Manolo, how come you plan on taking alcohol with you? After my first psychedelic experience, which was on an initial dose of 120g fresh psilocybes and an extra 80g after 6-7 hours (It was hefty, but we wanted hefty, and we didn't really know what we were doing. the extra, second dose was actually being saved for some friends that never showed up, so we each had a nice 80g Martian lunch pack with us), my relation to alcohol changed substantially. I've never been a fan of the thing, and when I found cannabis I felt saved (and then hunted by society...), and nowadays I just don't get it why Heads keep drinking. Looking at history and the beautiful people who succumbed to alcohol... it just saddens me.

So, what's your excuse? :D

El Manolo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Oct 2011
Wow 120 gram fresh, that also seems like serious dose. I do wonder what you've experienced. Do you have a trip report?

And we always take alcohol with us, but that's only a part. We also have other non alcoholic drinks. So yes we drank alcohol, but not enough to get drunk. Besides beer does not go well with mushrooms. And wine does not go well with the MAOI. But every other alcohol is just fine. Everything goes as long as you don't overdo it.

For me a little alcohol and certainly weed. The experience changes a lot. I get more visuals and it all becomes more friendly.

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Oh yeah, cannabis definately goes together. No, haven't written up a report on it... Honestly, it wasn't as amazing as some other experiences (there's a nice, long report on LSA I wrote up a while ago, check it out), but it was very colourful and strange. Very much alien (we felt like aliens in an alien world), and we saw and spoke with Gaia for the first time. I also had a long, nice conversation with a boulder. It was full of love.

The experience stuck with me, though. The love for nature, the knowledge that Gaia is there to hold us, if we open us to Her. In a way, it was my most significant trip, because it opened me up to the world of psychedelics. I haven't had a psilocybin trip since then (this was two years ago, now), but I am looking forward to it. Have had plenty of LSA/LSD trips, though, and some Salvia. It's all pieces of the puzzle, but the gentleness of Gaia, from that particular first trip, will always be with me.

Next I'll be going for larger (or well, around the same size, at least) of psilocybin in a closed room, going for a McKenna style of True Hallucinations. Am very much interested in speaking with It, as I've had some contact through meditation, cannabis and LSA. ... I do have a trip report of the night, but it's in Swedish; I might translate it some day. Wrote it for an essay in Anthropology, and not sure where I buried it.

El Manolo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Oct 2011
If you are looking for a breakthrough and are really interested in speaking with Gaia, then I advice that you take. 2-3 grams syrian rue. Then you wait 45 minutes. And take 4 grams dry shrooms or 40 wet. Trust me that will do the trick. This is a very powerfull combination. But it also requires a diet. You can't eat cheese, meat, wine, ... before you take it. And it's best that you take DRY shrooms, cause they will digest faster and sometimes wet shrooms can cause nausea in this combination and then you puke everyhting out. Trust me mushroom vommit through you nose and mouth while tripping is not funny :p Although the colours were pretty. Hehehehe

If you want to know about other people's experiences then go to the website of EROWID and their experience vault. This is the link. http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.c ... C1=-1&Str=

However this will make the trip also longer. 8-12 hours. So only do it when you have the time. :lol: You don't want your mother visiting you when on such a trip.

I really encourage you to take a trip with syrian rue or Pe(r)ganum Hermala. You can find it on ebay. It's not expensive and not illegal. http://www.benl.ebay.be/sch/i.html?_fro ... Categories

I will see now, if I can find your trip report on LSA.

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
I've done some reading on it, mostly through books (I recommend Psychedelic Shamanism by Jim Dekorme, it's the "earliest" place I've seen the Syrian Rue mentioned), and I've had my fair share of trips, but thanks. Oh and yeah, spewing vomit through your nostrils while tripping is... not so nice.

I've always fasted on the day (and kept to a diet the day(s) before) of the trip, but I've been thinking about this. During my last LSA trip, the hunger (physical sensation of hunger) sort of kept me from joining the Light; it was a constant bodily call, calling "me" back. My friends who were present made some food and the other guy I was tripping with, who had said the words "You're like a fountain of knowledge, everything spills out of you. Oh dear, nothing exists!" and then proceeded to dance like an Apsara, ate it and it really shot him skywards. I couldn't eat it, though (too much cream ... ) and was left lying with a growling stomach. Every slice of orange that I took in shot me upwards for a moment, and then I fell again. Smoking some grass helped, but ultimately the whole thing was just a long confusing ego-trip.

IamYou

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Fev 2012
El Manolo, I haven't been on for a few days. Here is an example of an Alex Grey painting. When I saw the grid it was almost exactly like this, minus the little man lol....

Strangely enough I saw this grid on shrooms when i was 19 years old in Disney World, although I had no clue or frame of reference at that time.

Alex_Gray.jpg