Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Synthetics - Extraction & Research

idontlie

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2010
not sure if I am denoted a spam bot or something but i'd like to regain access to "Synthetics - Extraction & Research."

What did I do to lose access and how do I regain it?

With love,
lies

iwillgetthere

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Déc 2008
same prob here, randomly been locked out of the same forum.

could someone shed some light on why? admin feel free to pm me with advice/information

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
Likewise. I don't quite get it considering i provide content to the forum as much as I can & i don't spam the site. I been a member here for years. I might not post as much as some but i never did anything to deserve being removed from a user group that can read said forums. I thought this is the internet where there shouldn't be censorship. I thought this website was above the same mentality of our opposition by putting all info out there for us to make our own choices. Limiting said information is just as bad as making all the molecules we love illegal! Long live Sasha Shulgin for writing books so everyone can have the information & death to all that want to keep the knowledge secret so they can rape the rest of us for profit when we want to use said molecules. Just my opinion but if your not apart of the solution your apart of the problem! :thumbsdown:

idontlie

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2010
ImTrippingStupid a dit:
Likewise. I don't quite get it considering i provide content to the forum as much as I can & i don't spam the site. I been a member here for years. I might not post as much as some but i never did anything to deserve being removed from a user group that can read said forums. I thought this is the internet where there shouldn't be censorship. I thought this website was above the same mentality of our opposition by putting all info out there for us to make our own choices. Limiting said information is just as bad as making all the molecules we love illegal! Long live Sasha Shulgin for writing books so everyone can have the information & death to all that want to keep the knowledge secret so they can rape the rest of us for profit when we want to use said molecules. Just my opinion but if your not apart of the solution your apart of the problem! :thumbsdown:

Actually its worse in my opinion. The law can only stop you if you get caught but allows you to comprehend the why behind the law right or wrong. Censorship stops you before you can even become enlightened. Censorship kills free though. Censorship kills peaceful revolution. Censorship invokes violence.

:thumbsdown:

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
idontlie a dit:
ImTrippingStupid a dit:

Actually its worse in my opinion. The law can only stop you if you get caught but allows you to comprehend the why behind the law right or wrong. Censorship stops you before you can even become enlightened. Censorship kills free though. Censorship kills peaceful revolution. Censorship invokes violence.

:thumbsdown:

True that. I remember when i used to enjoy coming to this site because I can learn things. I guess I could goto another site from now on to find the information I need but that defeats the point. This is the best site i have found that has intelligent people on it. I have noticed a decline of good posts on the forum so I took it upon myself to try & find good news articles & etc to expand the knowledge of others in my own way. To come back & find priveledges removed after actively trying to do good for the site honestly I'm offended to say the least.

Terror

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2009
Yep, im hoping this is maintenence....i cant access either.. :cry:

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
I'm hoping they just changed it to needing more posts to access it, since they had to change it. Its still lame tho.

A

Administrator

Invité
Due to an unintentional setting change registered users were unable to access this section. It should work again, apologies for the inconvenience.