Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Survey research for adults on autism spectrum

Aylish

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Mai 2010
I am a PhD student in clinical psychology at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology in Palo Alto, California. I currently am collecting confidential survey data and conducting optional anonymous interviews for my dissertation on the MDMA/Ecstasy experiences of adults on the autism spectrum, including but not limited to Asperger's Syndrome.

If you are an adult on the autism spectrum (age 21 or older), I invite you to consider participating in this research.
**You are not required to have taken Ecstasy or any other recreational drug to participate.**

For details about the study, inclusion criteria, and how to enroll, please see:

http://www.danforthresearch.com

Additional information is available on the Facebook page: www.facebook.com/DanforthResearch

Aylish

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Mai 2010
Participants who complete the surveys will have the option of receiving a summary report of key findings.

organicQz

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Avr 2012
This is really interesting to me. I'm scored as having high functioning autism on an online AQ. I got a 40. I just took your survey. I really feel that MDMA's effects ease social interaction in a way I could have never imagined.