Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Support us, design a Psychonaut T-Shirt

• Auteur de la discussion Administrator
  • Date de début
A

Administrator

Invité
For anyone who would like to design a t-shirt: in this post's attachment you'll find a zip file which contains the psychonaut logo (adobe illustrator format) and some variants of it. However, it's not required to use the logo, you are free to design what ever you think would make a great psychonaut t-shirt.

The best designs will appear on http://psycho.spreadshirt.net and any profit being made will go to the community.

For inspiration, check out http://www.threadless.com/

Good luck and happy designing :thumbsup:

Psyolopher

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Well im not much of a designer, and I dont have photoshop!

But i think that an eye would represent something that what a psychonaut is......An eye into the soul/mind....I guess....

Ill try to draw something and see how it goes...

G

Invité
I already have the first one, rest assured I'll buy this one aswell :D

Good thing that all the profits will go to you, having only a single euro of every old t-shirt sold was a bit of a rip-off.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I'd really like to try my best on that, but unfortunately I can't at the moment.
I apologize for my absence in these times of change.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
I'm sorta creatively challenged, but I recognise cool shit. If it's cool I'm definitely buying! =D (only can you have them a bit bigger than the last ones, I didn't quite fit in the xl one =|)

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i dabble with 2d graphics.. i'm super busy these days but if i get a chance next week i'll take a crack at it!

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Something like this? :lol:

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
how many colors? i asume there is an ideal number for production costs etc.

Zoku

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
17 Jan 2008
Forkbender a dit:
Something like this? :lol:

It reminds me of the Grateful Dead's song "Keep on truckin". Anyway I think I'll enter the designing thing. :D

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
Just a preliminary design for now. I'll probably do a bit more to it based off any suggestions I get here. (Please note, "Don't quit your day job" is NOT a valid suggestion. lol)

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I won't be able to make a design myself, but a brain with an eye would be cool :)

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
so you want to use symbols?? and if yes you want to choose them consciously?? i think indeed a brain could be nice, an eye and rainbow is nice too and well whatever... and is it your intention to not let the t-shirt look like "i DO take drugs" or like "drugs aren't so bad as they say" or maybe "drugs are so cool" or anything to none of that... ?

maybe i'll have a good idea too then i'll post it for sure!

peace :weedman:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I'll do this this summer.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
holy shit, i will SO buy a psychonaut shirt or 2! :D

trick