Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Sunset or Sunrise??

Which do you prefer??

• Sunset

Votes: 3 11,5%
  • Sunrise

Votes: 8 30,8%
  • Impossible to choose

Votes: 9 34,6%
  • Neither i dwell only in the darkness

Votes: 6 23,1%

• Nombre total d'électeurs

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
So which do you prefer????
whether its to trip under or coming down and watching or walking along the beach
which is it that you rather see? i mean both are awe inspiring but which is your particular favourite??

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
I enjoy the sunrise best though i seldom get to see it
and i live on the west coast so i've never seen a sunrise over the ocean, next year i'll be in japan and even if im staying on the west side i'll take a day out and go to the east just for this reason

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I enjoy the birth of the day, but often the sunset is much bolder and more beautiful - I dislike the death of the sun :(

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
theres nothing more brilliant than a sunset after a bush fire
the colours are so rich it feels like you want to eat them

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
holy shit that must be amazing. the more dirt in the air the more beautiful the sunset/rise is :) sunsets at the dead sea are said to be amazing as well, because of all the salt in the air.

kirara23

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2011
Sunrise, has a completely different meaning (to me :? ), gives me positive feelings.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
2 days ago there was a breath taking sunset
i just stood in my backyard and stared at it til it was gone

Bright pink and orange with gold and some silver and the gaps in the clouds looked amazing, like brilliant bright sky blue fading into lapis lazulli

and the cloud forms were amazingly shaped and textured

Saankan

Inscrit
10 Juin 2010
I am more of a night animal. Get out of my lair when it's dark out there and the giant burny fiery thingy in the sky is hidden.

Still, I gotta confess I kinda like dusk. Especially when in a visual trip with some good depressive black metal plugged into my ears and wandering in my foggy snow-covered transylvanian hometown. Things just appear to be kinda illusory, with a slight gloomy creepy touch.

Love it.

suha52

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Mai 2014
sunrise, its like starting freash instead of fading to the end.

idon't remember if the royal tenebaums ending has a sunrise or sunset funeral, but i would want a sunrise funneral

dakaen

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Juil 2014
I've come to revolve my life around the sunrise and sunset for quite some time now.

I try to climb a nearby mountain to watch the rise and set nearly every day.

I have tripped to both and to me both are amazing in their own ways.

Just as the day and the night are awesome in their own ways so to are the precursors to both in my opinion!

The most amazing sunrise I've captured recently
2v3sayu.jpg

The most amazing sunset I've captured recently
w1w9ec.jpg

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
it has to be sunset for me because of the one fact that when you see half of the sun left its actually not there, the sun has set by that time but due to the light being bent by different density layers in the atmosphere it appears visible. this blew my mind the first time i read about it