Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Strength training benefits

Anguses

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Avr 2013
Hi All,
Strength training is great to improve health as strength training improves our physical performance and by boosting metabolic system helps in losing extra weight. Strength training reduce the risk of injury and makes our bones strong. Strength training increase mood, decreases resting blood pressure and prevent us from heart disease, diabetes and certain types of cancer.

Stones Sharp Accountants
Stones Sharp Accountants
Stones Sharp Accountants

Alden

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2013

Rpk

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Jan 2014
Not just that but you look better in clothes, have more confidence in life, woman, peers etc... The great feeling of actually seeing yourself change for the better. Man I could go on and on....

Jaquelyn Carolyn

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2014
Yes, I agree with what has been mentioned that strenght training really boost one's performance . To add to it, I think Protein intake is very important to increase an individual resistance in any kind of sports training. Athlete may benefit from a higher protein content to reduce their cravings for food especially if they want to increase their muscle size.