Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Stoner friends and what bud can truly show in them

azariusclient

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Jan 2011
I have been smoking since December of 2010 and it's June of 2011. Not that long. I have learned many things about people in this 7 month journey and would like to document my findings for other new stoners and people who can relate High right now
So I would like to chronicle it all from the beginning until this very day. It started over Christmas break in 2010. My best friend of the time wanted to know if I had ever smoked and would ever consider it. I said I was curious but didn't know if I should. I decided to spark it up. We smoked out of a home made clay bowl. It was shake from schwag... -.- Anyways, it didn't work so well and we gave up. Only effects I got were happiness deep in me.
Next day, I hit a bowl and a blunt on the way to McDonalds where I started to truly feel high. This was with the 3 best tokin' buddies I ever had. We went back to my pad to crash and repeat the next day. I started out really sleepy but managed to soon not be a lazy stoner, but more adventurous and connected.
After school came back in session, I smoked weekly. Then I landed a job at Wendy's where I made enough money to constantly smoke out my friends and smoke a lot myself. This is where it starts to go downhill and where I learned a lot about people through weed.
I had initially wanted to save exclusively for a car and spend maybe 10 a week on bud at most... well one thing lead to another and now I find myself spending 40 a week on bud. I started to crack down and not smoke out everyone except two people. But now I get really stingy and keep all my weed to myself and one other person out of about six. Most of my friends started smoking at the same time as me, so our stoner stereotypes came out one by one. My first smoking buddy, we will call # 1, was on the same level as me: chill and down for almost anything. Always shared, polite, and understanding. The stoner I wish for all of us. But the rest of the group I'm in never has money.. so I spend the money and keep a stash separate for my private tokes.
My friends unfortunately are complete tools of Generation Y and are into nothing but rap, dress like pop stars, and smoke almost blunts and joints exclusively, because, hey, the famous rappers smoke only those... I can be cool too! They are also not understanding of other styles. I listen to big band jazz music, glam metal, rock, classic rock and some hip hop. Whenever I play anything lower than 2011 music (I go as low as 1939 ) you're "gay". Yeah well fuck you too. As much as I do love them, I need new friends who can appreciate differences and still enjoy a good bowl...
So now I started to save my own stash because I pay so much. I started smoking alone, mainly to do schoolwork and have fun. This was about 3 months ago. So now I have gotten high daily for about 3 to 4 months now. I'm much more careful about how much bud I lend to people, make sure I get paid for what I give, and I don't smoke 'em all out. But this has lead to us smoking out my basement almost daily. They take over my house: their music is played exclusively, smoke out of my pipes, vape, and bong, smoke my weed for the most part... sometimes even take it. and I have to deal with it because they have the car that leads to the hookup and they know a few more people than I do to get bud. So I'm forced to deal with their asinine politics of smoking. They don't have Stoner Etiquette what so ever either. Complete bogarts. (Only about 2 of the 6, though).
They also are the retarded highs. They're completely hyper, scream, and cannot act straight to save their lives. I told them countless times that people won't think you're high unless you give them a reason to. Makes sense? Not to them, they admit.
My first ever weed experience was with my best friend, # 1. He recently quit the bud. Hasn't really talked to me since, which is driving me nuts. All my weed adventures with my group now have been consistently degrading since # 1 left. Real shame. The BEST stoner buddy. Ever. Will not be replaced. So now I just like to toke with maybe one or two people and just relax. Occasionally go somewhere.
Now I'm left with wake 'n' bakes to enjoy the start of my day and an evening toke to end it with a good dinner and some gaming. I just hate the bullshit I have to deal with to get bud then give it up to whoever got me the ride to OUR dealer. Fucking sucks. But hey, I always have enough to get high by myself and actually listen to good music, don't make a mess, and not get buzz killed.
Just a bit of rant. And yes I'm new to posting on here, deal with it >.< . Comment if you have any similar experiences or advice. Thanks and stay high!

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Smoking every day is a waste in my opinion.

if you get bored when you're sober its just weird.

I had a similar experience to yours but I never wanted to end up smoking everyday and spending all my money on weed, getting addicted, hanging out with good friends turned into boring high-asses who listen to shit music cause the radio tells them to and they haven't changed since highschool, still want to go to "crazy parties" and get wasted and high and "fucked up" and talk about how stupid they were the night before or who they banged or how high they got or how high they are going to get or what they smoke.

its a bogus lifestyle in my opinion. sorry if it is harsh but I was there and I fucking hated it.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
don't blame the bud for a crappy circle of shallow friends, my friends......

I found what you are both saying to be true, but if you are honest with yourselves you will probably admit that your friends are drifting through the culture and in the words of Pink Floyd, 'waiting for someone or something to show you the way'.....

If you aren't actively charting your own destiny, you will become part of someone else's by osmosis, and this is what the weed is trying to show you.

(IJC- I find that indica weed, which is most of what is around today, tends to be a real downer....have you ever smoked a true sativa? they are psychedlic in effects, dont lay you out on the couch, and actually stimulate mental processes. It is a very awesome effect that many people are not aware can be gotten smoking. Most commercial strains are indica because indicas flower faster, a lot faster, and are a cash croppers dream. Sativas are slow finishing, lower yielding, and much more demanding of a green thumb, in other words, a lot of the cash croppers have trouble growing them and they aren't on the street-level too often.)

To each his own. :)

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
plus, if you harvest the sativa a bit earlier (or any strain for that matter) the effects will be even more psychedelic. it pays off for the loss of the small amount of cannabinoids.

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
It took me a long time to find the right friends to toke up with. 90% of people I've smoked weed with turned out to be either shallow, rude or weird. Now I only smoke up with about 10 friends whom I know very well, but I usually smoke weed by myself, I enjoy my solidarity.