Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Stichting OPEN presents: Vine of the Soul: Ayahuasca Night

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Well done . Sounds realy interesting . I wish i could go . If more people would involve themselves with realistic strategys like this we would have a much better chance of getting legalisation than we have now .

I dont like the word ancient in that context though . There is absolutly no evidence of that .

StichtingOPEN

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Jan 2009
I think the oldest records we have is from the 16th (?) century conquistadores? And it seems it was widespread by then, suggesting previous use. It may not be ancient, but it is pretty old to say the least.

Great to have support from GOD, thanks.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks for doing what you do .

I have to say it again .

This is one of the best ways to go . Not pointless demos that can not suceed . Organise yourselves . Think of why our legalisation strategy hasnt worked ? Think about what we can do about it ? Make realistic plans . Scratching your arse for legalisation wont work .

How old is fire ? How old are ceramic pots and pans ? I want to see one of the "experts" make ayahuasca without those things . ( Did i tell you i tried it ? and it doesnt work ? ) .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
GOD a dit:
How old is fire ? How old are ceramic pots and pans ? I want to see one of the "experts" make ayahuasca without those things . ( Did i tell you i tried it ? and it doesnt work ? ) .

Fire might have been controlled by humans almost 800.000 years ago. Pottery has a history in South America for around 7000 years. In history, ancient history is anything before the Early Middle ages. (source: Wikipedia, articles Fire, Pottery, Ancient). So that would put the possible use of ayahuasca well into ancient history. The question is if it was actually made that far back, but there are no technical restrictions that weren't met long before the middle ages.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
OK . I didnt know that about the definition of ancient . I thought that it must mean something much older than that . I agree on the rest . I had though about 6 thousand years .

Jelleb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2008
to bad I can't come.. Amsterdam is a little far for a movie night.
i'm downloading the docu right now tho.. :)

Icelus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Oct 2007
I will be there!

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
It depends how much money i will have left, but i think i will also be there. Sounds good, to visit Overtoom 301 ones again ;)