Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Speed aftereffects

figment

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Jan 2008
I bought a gram of speed a couple of days ago. Now, yesterday I took a decent line at 10 am in order to make for a productive day. Around 6pm the effect started fading and I started having muscle ache. Today I still have muscle ache, and I'm pretty down. I don't know really, but it feels like this speed is rubbish. If I wouldn't have drunk alot of water I would definitely had experienced head-ache as well.

I have some previous experience with amphetamines but never really experienced such serious after-effects, especially from 1 line. Is this normal? Getting sleep 12 hours after snorting the line was still kind of hard. My night was also kind of restless.

I must add that on friday I had a party where I had a serious lsd-trip (near ego-death even though I was dancing). Maybe I wasn't recovered enough from that and did the party+trip make the speed-comedown worse?

Even though the speed worked it feels like it is cut with more than normal amounts of unhealthy rubbish. Should I flush this down the sink or is this normal?

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Don't worry to much, it sounds pretty normal ;) And maybe it's better to not use speed for having a productive day. Anyway, be careful with it! Because if you use it in this way, it becomes to easily an addiction.

figment

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Jan 2008
Thanks. Addiction has never been an issue for me. When I'm feeling bad after stimulant use my natural tendency is not at all to take some of it again, but rather to eat lots of healthy food to increase recovery :)

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Just the side effects of speed, your muscles do a lot more work than you realize when your high.