Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Song Requiem for a Dream

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I dare someone to listen to Requiem for a Dream while at peak.

I wonder if there is a song that would more portray the end of everything good? :paranoid:

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Although some artists for sure have the ability to program a song so that it rises specific scenes or directions to certain domains (listen to goa psytrance, not fair I know, they cheat :lol: ) in the average human mind, often a song which projects a vivid story within our mind, is entirely a subjective oriented production of one's perceiving unique self.

That song tells to me a story about a) the battlefield and b) a ceremony in the 'normal' world and c) ordinary soul manifestation.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
you need to watch the movie requiem for a dream - that is what it is STRONGLY related to for me.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I take it you developed a bit of a close relation with stimulants/pharms then?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
oh, no. That movie just makes me feel like shit :)

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
^^^^ +++1

So true, it's like a withdrawal that never ends.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
From the same director, try The Fountain. Must see for everyone interested in psycedelics :)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I saw the fountain, unfortunately my girl friend was more interested in making out than watching the movie... Geeeeez sometimes life's a struggle. :lol:

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
I saw the fountain, unfortunately my girl friend was more interested in making out than watching the movie... Geeeeez sometimes life's a struggle. :lol:
I know what I'd choose any day :) Just watch that movie another time 8D