Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

So I had my first Salvia experience....

frozzy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Mai 2004
So I decided to finally try Salvia out, well...I packed a bowl in my water bong and lit up (unenhanced leaves, as I was solo, no sitter)

So I lit up and inhaled deeply, held it for a good 45 seconds, til I couldn't any longer, then I did it once more. 2 hits and I was incapable of more.

I put the bong and lighter down, turned off the lights in my room, flipped the stereo on (Pink Floyd - Echoes was playing) and fell back into my bed.

Immediately I felt as if the music was washing over me, I could feel the waves eminating from the stereo, every tone, every pules, every sound. I closed my eyes and at first, saw nothing. After a few moments, which seemed like an eternity, I began to see twisting patterns forming, clearly, filling my entire field of vision. Snake-like patterns were being drawn, abstract, dancing, throbbing to the music. My body felt heavy, as if I were suddenly underwater, then my bed disappeared and I was floating in nothingness amid the spacial shapes and snakes, the music ceased to be, it slowly faded and was lost to my concious self. I was alone in the universe, dancing with the shapes, then, as if by some force outside my own capabilities, I felt as if I was shot towards the void which surrounded me. Flung into the unknown, yet I was not afraid. I knew I had nothing to fear, then with a tremendous force, I felt as if I fell back into my body and it was over.

The only thought that occured to me after it was..."Wow"

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
Sounds like you're on your way... /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gifs...I never could get that far until I used the extracts. /forum/images/graemlins/thumbup.gif Glad you were able to take it all in stride

frozzy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Mai 2004
Yeah, Salvia's one helluva drug. I like it, I shall continue to use it, as I don't fear having a bad trip. I just know that I have to respect it.

Didn't have much experience with hallucinogens prior to this, either. Only mushrooms, and at a low dose.