Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Smoking salvia with a hookah?

• Auteur de la discussion drugslol
  • Date de début
D

drugslol

Invité
So I don't have a bong, but I have a hookah. I was thinking about putting a screen over the bowl and just putting the salvia on top and using like a bong. Never tried doing it before, anyone have experience trying with weed or something know if it will work?

D

drugslol

Invité
If anyone was wondering, it worked pretty fucking well haha.

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Yeah? I had that problem myself one time, the bowl of my bong being too small. I was going to use salvia leaves, though, not extracts. So I rolled a joint and sat down to smoke it... Harsh shit, man! Took me ages--much too long--to down it, and it was really a hassle. It gave some mild effects, though, but nothing compared to rolling a squid and popping it in my mouth for 25 minutes.

So, how was the reaction? Are you still going to burn her the next time? ;)

Mandrake

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juin 2007
drugslol a dit:
So I don't have a bong, but I have a hookah. I was thinking about putting a screen over the bowl and just putting the salvia on top and using like a bong. Never tried doing it before, anyone have experience trying with weed or something know if it will work?

It will work. Definitely it will work.

HeadFullDMT

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Avr 2012
Sure thing it works, i used a little pipe and it worked as well.

J

JohnIsaac

Invité
and it was really a hassle. It gave some mild effects, though, but nothing compared to rolling a squid and popping it in my mouth for 25 minutes.

MikeAndreson

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2013
Yes I have better experience about the trying with weed. The above reasons to shun Hookah could be correct for the low and substandard kind of Hookah products, however, with Shisha Hookah, things could be different. It is healthier and better option than cigarettes to enjoy and relax your minds and souls.

SamRivenbark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mai 2013
How does that feels..never had anything like that..what are the effects of it on mind..tell me about it..i'd really like to try it.

E

elvisamy

Invité
Harsh shit, man! Took me ages--much too long--to down it, and it was really a hassle. It gave some mild effects, though, but nothing compared to rolling a squid and popping it in my mouth for 25 minutes.

Monad

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Guys, would you mind formulating your posts a bit better? You are not really enriching the forum with this sort of talking...