Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Smoking Amanita Muscaria

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Tonight I finally touched my bag of 10 grams grade A Amanita Muscaria powder. I've had it for a few months now, but have always been quite anxious about drinking it as a tea.
However, after reading on the internet about smoking it, even though sources are quite uncommon, I decided to go ahead with it.

I filled my little pipe with the amanita powder and took a small hit to test the smoke. The smoke was very nice to smoke, nice and soft. I took another hit. After 30 seconds I felt an obvious alteration. My body felt like a few hits of cannabis and my thoughts seemed a lot more random, thinking about unusual things. I had to get used to the feeling. It felt somewhat familiar, but it had a feeling in it, I couldnt place. On one hand I felt like I wanted to lie down and enjoy, but on the other hands there were my faster than usual thoughts.

After 10-15 minutes I took 2 substantial hits and I felt very drowsy after 2 minutes. I decided to lie down. Now the sedative qualities of amanita became apparant. I went into a dreamlike state, interpreting the sounds of the music and feeling very comfortable. 30 minutes later I "woke" up.

I actually liked amanita quite a lot. I still have more than enough left, so I'm sure I'll be trying it more often.

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
I can understand why you were anxious of using Amanita Muscaria :lol:... Good to hear you had a positive experience. I also have been curious about this psychedelic allthough I don't think I'll try it soon.
I'd like to hear about your next trip on it, let us know when it's time 8)

G

Invité
Very very interesting.
I'm gonna try it out once, but not right now, I ordered way to much this month :mrgreen:

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Sounds like a good experience! Looking forward to hearing more.

Is the powder you ordered, just cruched (dried) mushroom? Or is it somekind of extract?

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Mushrooms (3) dehydrated and powdered, grade A.
Excellent quality, Siberia.

From ********************. :)

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Ok great, thanks :)

I'll try smoking the dutch version sometime soon; prepared the same way. Hopefully it is also a bit potent. :p

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I tried smaller doses of dried amanita a few times, up to roughly 8g dried, in a tea. The effects were not really trippy at all, I felt well and activated and it enhanced vivid dreaming a lot. Nothing more than that, but I hear batches can differ a lot.

Seems difficult to get a good trip with amanitas and it almost seems there's no weak amanita trips. Unless you get the right dose for a total blow-me-away trip, the effects aren't that trippy. I think it's too complicated for me alone, I'd try it again if I had the chance to do a guided trip with some amanita shaman who knows all the secrets and gets the right amanitas.

nimfie

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Déc 2005
i have been researching a lot about amanita musc. the latest weeks but still i'm wondering what could be the exact reason that they are stronger in siberia... maybe it has someting to do with the natural habitat or so...
i would like to know! :D
i see amanita musc. in my neighborhood all the time and it would be really nice if they where as strong here (belgium) as in siberia hahaha ! :wink:

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
aaaaahhhh so much things to learn and sooooo much to try out...... smoking the fly A.....
......... in a couple of years i end up like...... :shock:

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
I've been thinking about why Amanita is way more potent in Siberia than here.

Probably because of the cold, it feels the need to protect itself, thus produces more muscimol and the other alkaloids.