Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Simulation Theory

happysad

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2012
I searched for simulation theory and didn't find anything, but if this has been discussed already I apologize. What is everyone's thoughts on the idea of simulation theory (basically that we are living inside of a computer simulation)? How about the fact that Professor Gates has found self-dual linear binary error-correcting block code in string theory equations? Here is a youtube link on it
. It seems to me that we are in fact living in a simulation. I would like to hear other peoples ideas about this.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i would say in some sense all reality is virtual... the question is of course justified that our experiences may simply be simulations of the human experience. maybe like nested dreams and what we would think of the human experience to be in the first place?? and again a quote from the movie the matrix lol "have you ever had a dream neo that you were so sure it was real? what if you were unable to wake from that dream? how would you tell the difference between the dream world and the real world."?
i can only speak from my own experience and well i have had the impression some times already that it was as if i were in a computer program or so.
and most of the time i didn't enjoy such moments. but then again i was pushed into not believing in myself a lot or rather making myself to do that so well it could also be a possibility that my imprisoned mind created all that situations etc etc...

i think it's maybe a bit like with video games and movies or books... when you are the characters in the story of the video game, movie or book or whatnot then it's of course real for you. so maybe it's a thought impulse towards more detached observing. because according to the quantum observer effect we change something by simply observing it. or like saying how much the perspective can matter and make all the great difference. or it could be like asking: "how real is it for you?"
i think it could be a step in the right direction...

i guess philosophy is the key between all the blinker retardism. mainstream science had become like capitalism a modern age retardism religion in the government-army-power-control-whatnot-insanity. well but hmmm i surely don't subscribe to hollywood personality cults or other sick shit like that... how retarded can the world become lol seriously... stupid babylon retards. i just wish the world could become a really more peaceful and friendly place instead of the superficial disgusting fake crap.
sorry lol a bit on rant mode, but certain groups of people are getting on my nerves... it's like they grin in your face, but in reality are just stupid rats.

maybe you will know better when out of nowhere the pixels will start attacking you lol... just press the escape button fast enough lol... hmmmmmmmmmm

peace

flexiverse

Banni
Inscrit
26 Fev 2013
That paper is slightly misleading when you fully understand it.
think about this though why does a computer have to be based on silicon why can't it be biological? So there is a lot out there science has not got yet. But yes it's more than a simulation - infinite parallel realities remember !