Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Shrooms, too often?

McBean

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2007
I recently started growing Cubensis Mexicana shrooms. I love them, and i would trip on them every day if i could. But i know the tolerance builds up fast and i would need to wait 4 to 5 days before tripping again. Right now i Trip every weekend. Is this bad? how often is too often?

I used to be a chronik weed addict smoking up to 2 grams a day, but i left weed 4 months ago. I dont want a new addiction, but i havent noticed really being addicted by shrooms yet.

thnx, Bean

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
I think you should take shrooms less often if you want to keep the mystic and sacred side, try reading some books (psychology,philosophy,...) between your trips. I mean hm once a month or less

Mushrooms are not really addictive, but as I know by my experience, it become when you think you "need" them so often. Till you are able to miss one or a few trips for "real life" reaons I guess there isn't any problem :)

Just allow you times to wonder about why you eat them, what you get from your trips, how it changes your life,...

peace lucky shroom grower :p

McBean

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2007
I take them because i love the other side. i love forgetting everything and being someone else.

I usually dress really fancy and wear sunglasses and walk around in a nearby city with a friend of mine. my highest dose was 45 fresh and i was lvl 3.

are there negativ affects like post depression or loss of concentration like with weed?

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Terence Mckenna said once when asked if it was a problem to do shrooms every day:"Not at all, you will feel perfectly ok and happy. The only problem is, no one else will be able to come even near understanding you so you will spend a lot of time in solitute."...

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
If I had the occasion ... I would love to take shrooms/lsd/peyotl daily :p (at least during a certain time , 6months for example).

But I don't grow mushroom yet, I'm not rich enough to buy msuhrooms every X days, and I don't know any chemist friend who could make me lsd lol (that would be a dream.. "hey my friend, can you give me 100ml of pure lsd ?"mmm)

a world on psychedelics is a fair, peaceful and subtle world

McBean

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2007
hmm sounds like what i want to hear.. (but not what im here for ;) )

growing shrooms is very cheap imo.

anyways anyone here have experience with chronic shrooming?

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
But I don't grow mushroom yet, I'm not rich enough to buy msuhrooms every X days, and I don't know any chemist friend who could make me lsd lol (that would be a dream.. "hey my friend, can you give me 100ml of pure lsd ?"mmm)

yeah would be cool..

but keep in mind that 100 mls (or rather grams) would be enough for 833000 idiote 1200-mics doses. so it would be enough for you and 99 friends to trip 2 years and 2 months every day without a stop !

The chances of actually meeting someone that produces LSD are very slim; a handfull of people can easily supply the world demand for LSD.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
that is if you asume that LSD has such a density that 1 ml = 1 gram :p

a bit off-topic but what is the density of pure LSD anyway?

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
that is if you asume that LSD has such a density that 1 ml = 1 gram

a bit off-topic but what is the density of pure LSD anyway?

I dunno, that's why I asumed 1 gr = 1 ml :)

Most carbon hydrates liquids are somewhat less than 1 gr/ml. But solid are often more denser than a liquid, so a density of 1 gr/ml would not be a bad guess.

But then again, in this type of calculation only the magnitude really counts: are you really going to measure exactly 1200 mics every day when one is going to trip for more than 2 (!!!) years ?

McBean

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2007
I heard today from a guy, who says he once had a really bad trip that he has lasting damage after the trip. Like paranoia and anxiety. Can this happen? even without a bad trip?

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
If you have to opportunity to drop shrooms every weekend without being a parasite (i.e. receiving welfare money if you factually could be/ should be working, or living in your parents house while you should actually get your own place), then I don't think there would be any reason not to. I heard of a shaman who would do a moderate dose of Ayahuasca on wednesday (for healing purposes) and a high dose every Saturday (for spiritual purposes). So that's twice a week. If I had more free time, I would do a psychedelic trip every week. But there must at least occasionally be a high dose trip, and that usually requires careful planning. High dose means anything above 50 grams fresh, but don't go out when you're that high. Stay in your room, turn off the lights and music, and turn on your inner TV and hifi set. Low dose mushroom trips on a weekly basis are fine, especially if you're an artist and can translate the experience into art that others can then appreciate. Just don't be some lazy hippie.

tripptillmorning

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Sept 2005
I think it takes longer for body and mind to recover after a trip,

I have done about 30 shroomtrips in my short little life and after each trip I had at least a couple of weeks of a break. The few times I didn't have a break the next trip didn't feel right.

Me and my friend sanpas always use shrooms in a shamanic way with a good meditation before ingesting and then just let the mushroom take us to what ever road it has in mind. mostly the creative road in my case!! I am a muscisian and the inspiration in a trip is the best thing you can have. that is why we don't do it too often.

We grow them too. We do it outdoors in a forrest nearby. they have great potential! we grow azurescence. the best I ever had.

but to get back to my point: clearing out your mind is a wise thing to do before tripping again if you ask me!!

I hope you just use the shrooms with dignity and honor the shroom for it's potential.

greetings from the tripping side

TrIp TiLl MoRnInG

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I was reading the 'old' pslicobybin growers guide yesterday and about tolerance of psilocybin there is mentioned the following:

"Tolerance to psilocybin is quickly acquired if trips are taken more often than once a week. If one does acquire tolerance, it can be gone around by either upping the dose or by laying off for a couple of weeks to allow your body to recover its equilibrium. We recommend the latter course even though the toxicity off psilocybin is so low that raising the dose is a valid alternate course." Psilocybin magic mushroom grower's guide by Terence & Dennis Mckenna

My personal preference is once per month, incidentally bi-weekly.

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
I like to trip on shrooms about once every 2 months, but I also like some variation, so it's another psychedelic everytime.