Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Shrooms in lemon juice

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
So i remember reading somewhere on this forum that if you crush shrooms into powder and put them in lemon juice for about 15 minutes then drink the juice and eat the powder the effects are stronger and are shorter. Is all that right? Is there something I forgot? And also I would like to know how much time it takes to come up with that method.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
To get that effect, I just soak the broken up shrooms (either fresh or dried) in a glass of water thats just off boiling temp for 10 minutes, then repeat once more with a second glass of water and you will have two glasses which contain virtually all the magic, no need to eat any of the soaked shrooms.

This will indeed induce a shorter more stronger trip that comes up a lot sooner also.

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
the citric acid makes a laaarge difference, you can blend soms fresh or dried shrooms with some water and lemon juice

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
because the psilocybin gets converted to psilocin is that right?

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
HeartCore a dit:
no need to eat any of the soaked shrooms.

I will still eat them, my stomach loves them :p and want to be sure to do not lose a microgram of psilocin :D

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
my tongue loves them shroomies!

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
HeartCore a dit:
in a glass of water thats just off boiling temp for 10 minutes
i don't know if this method works better, but because psilocin/psilocybin is a very unstable compound, you have to be careful with temperatures above 35°C.

I have tried the lemon juice method and it made a lot of difference. I had like only about 7 grams fresh shrooms left, did them with citric acid and had a very nice colourful trip.

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
Psilocybine is quite stable, it's just the Psilocin that is unstable. I read that you can softly cook the shrooms for half an hour. Does the lemon juice method mean lemon juice with water? Or just lemon juice?

l_6b30be6f2e1463fd5b4a3f193feebff7.jpg