Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Shrooms ..are they addiction?

osuruk

Banni
Inscrit
6 Fev 2007
I grow cannabis every summer in my garden since 8-9 years and i believe that thc is really addiction
salvia too(maybe i have no a good control for these natural plants)
it was my first time on shrooms last day and i liked shrooms very much :)
but i wanna do shrooms everyday..i feel that everybody must be on shrooms all day, all hours, all seconds all around the world lol

forgetoz

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Nov 2006
Psychological addiction to something is a problem YOU have, not the substance :wink:

G

Invité
if you can't control yourself maybe you should take a break on drugs. people that can't stop consuming are the people that endanger the psychonauts, because they are the ones that OD, flip or die. that's one (although a weak one) reason that drugs are forbidden - apart from the political scene.

addiction ruins every bliss that a drug gives at first. you begin to do it because you feel relaxed, and happy. then, you need it to be alive. you can no longer be happy with it. it controls you and you no longer get positive effects from it.

then, it is time to stop for a year. after that year, trying anything will give you enormous bliss...it is better to spend a year sober than a year trying to be stoned. i have been in the worst addicions of all: heroine, cocaine, thc (it is nothing really serious, but a joint at the end of the day just makes everything fall into place) and alcohol. for me, alcohol was, by far, the worst. cocaine and heroine were tough. thc can be stopped just by will, just like tobacco. it does not give you physical pain.
the "trick" to have good feelings all year round is to keep rotating the stuff you take, mescaline, aya, shrooms, SD, thc, and so on.
i, as an ex-addicted, may say in my experience that a psychonaut shouldn't be addicted to anything. just like a bird needs air to fly.

and i am not one of those persons that say this all the time..."i was blind and now i see, lord!". i just say that addiction is one of the most tough things to get rid of. i was stupid and have learned from it, just like everything in life.

but i never heard a story of shoom-addiction...

Mr_Spider

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Sept 2006
osuruk a dit:
i feel that everybody must be on shrooms all day, all hours, all seconds all around the world

Can I get a "Hallelujah" brothers and sisters!?...

I think you'll find if you continue frequent use of the shrooms osuruk that they won't be inclined to become something you're going to want to take every day for too long or become somehow hooked on. it takes a while for that third eye to close and the experience/lessons of the trip to integrate...Daily use to me at least seems almost impossible after you've been using the mushies for a while, it's the anti-addictive drug as far as I'm concerned.

But, I appreciate the sentiment. We would have quite a different planet if the use of hallucinogenics was an accepted tool for worldwide discussions now wouldn't we? If George and the boys would just settle back in the Oval Office with a handful of worldwide dignitaries and business leaders...a nice big bowl of mushies in the middle of the table...and really have a good chat...ahhh..

...or Gertrude and the blue haired ladies having their Monthly Card Game down at the Seniors Centre...a gram or two to aid them in their giggly reminiscing of the good ol' days...maybe one day.

SeTyR

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2006
Mr_Spider, You said it All

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I am not sure but salvia maybe can be addictive cause it effects the opioid neuroreceptors but I am not so sure bout that. But know if you are taking buprenorphine (Subutex-Suboxone) salvia is antagonised. BUT NOT SO SURE.

And weed is addictive, no matter what everyone says. Hardcore smoker will say that weed is addictive.

G

Invité
weed is not physically addictive...it is addictive at brain level. you get no pain from withdrawing weed! weed is as addictive as TV at the brain level. please don't compare a heroin addicted to a cannabis addicted.

when you smoke weed everyday, you just need it to feel good, or listen to some music, or just relax. when you take heroin everyday, you need it to stay alive.

but if we take shrooms everyday, the dosage would keep going up, and after a month, we would have to eat a whole house made of it. or am i wrong ?

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Yes you are wrong. So much wrong. Try smoking good stuff for 5 years(2-3 grams solo a day) and you will see that yours nerves are damaged and very similar to the benzodiazepine(early) addiction.

And bout shrooms- one day great trip, second mild, third day low and so on, until you are going to feel bad effects from shrooms and no nice.
Shrooms are like acid, maximum one time a week but even that after 2,3 months will brake appart and you will need to abstinent from serotonin agonise for minimum 3 months

osuruk

Banni
Inscrit
6 Fev 2007
what 3rd,4th,... eye? lol

all these kind of drugs,even shrooms are fake!
they do nothing in your life (ha yes they fuck your brain cells and we laugh when they fuck the cells
and its name is "tripping" )

these kind of stuffs are for "commercial trap" only
for example grow shrooms,make shroom kits, prints,....u earn tons of money on this psychonaut market

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
osuruk a dit:

they do nothing in your life (ha yes they fuck your brain cells and we laugh when they fuck the cells

for example grow shrooms,make shroom kits, prints,....u earn tons of money on this psychonaut market

Djis, you hate some or all net-stores cause you were not so happy with product. Maybe I am wrong? But tell me how to get hands of Iboga root from Africa, Perergrina seeds, Salvia, Weed seed from 150 forms of skunk, Peyotie, boy it is hard to get o this and also hard to maintain shop, and you need all of this herbs(Smart Shop). You boy doesn't understand shrooms and everything and also have that pessimistic look. You know, Brain is damaged from every breath you take and know what-we use 15 percent of brain and rest of it is for (if you don't know) repair parts. It is hard to spend all brain matter with only medium amount of taked drugs.

I do not know why even you are tracking this forum if you have soo bad look on Psychodelics? :wink: :cry: :roll:

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
osuruk a dit:

They(mushrooms) can do wonderfull things in life. But thats up to you.
When they change you it can be for better and worse. Indians believe peyote and shrooms are sacred. For me they are a tool for something holy(expansion of your counsious).

an other example: prints can be bought for 1 euro, shroom kits can be bought for half the price at normal Internet-shops but they still cost money because some one has to make them, put time in to the project and he has to spend money on soils and sending a kilo by mail is still pricey...

btw if laughing is the only effect on you, I recommend to spend time with your friends. And hey they don't fuck or kill brain cells. They adjust brain activity

I don't want to look rude but what are you doing on this forum :p

G

Invité
When people get jealous of others that have something special that they cannot understand themselves,
they often want to destroy it, or make money of it (same thing basicly).
If the shit sells, I'll probably get rich!
Well, this is the wrong scene for it.
A true psychonaut can see through the bullshit and stay with the essence.

Ofcourse there are always people that abuse the whole thing and you get the environment where people dicide to go and do mushrooms,
even when they're not ready for it or totaly unprepared and things can turn out bad.
I'm usually a tripsitter for unexperienced people and introduce them into this wonderful world of mental frequency shifts and in this way,
people can be introduced in a wonderful loving way.

It's about enhancement of your life, it gives you the space to reinvent yourself and your ideas about the world and integrate that into every day existence.
Everything you've ever took for granted falls away and in that state you'll find the essence of life, bringing a bit more back after every trip.

This is about innerpiece, love and light, but I guess Osoruk isn't ready yet for this stuff yet.
If you want it to be fake, it will be fake to you.
That way you'll never ever see the true beauty of a trip.
Your loss...

If you want to do it every day of the week or even every week I don't think you've gotten the point.

Shrooms are deffinately not addictive and if you get addicted to shrooms, you seriously have to ask yourself if you're doing it with the right intent.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004

Yes its all fake and meant to rip you off. Now go away, never look back and make sure you dont tell anyone about it.

And by the way, never forget this:OMGEVENCHEAPERSHROOMSFORDUMBERGUYS

Space dont feed the trolls ;)

G

Invité
you right, osuruk. all of us work for the World Drug Comission, and infiltrated in this forum to change the mind of drug users. you got us. i personally made your shrooms just for you, and injected them with a syringe full of fakeness. they were not even shrooms, they were rocks i picked up from the sidewalk.
i'm sorry this post is so short, i have to pick up my black suit from the drycleaning.

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
A true psychonaut can see through the bullshit and stay with the essence.
This is so true.