Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Shrooms+MDMA

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Are mushroom and ecstasy a good mix? Knowing the effects of both, I think it would be a good combination, but I wanted to verify if anyone here had done it before and could describe their expérience...

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Yes they are a good combination. Best to take the MDMA first, and when it starts to kick in, take the mushrooms. This way you will have less anxiety when the shrooms start to kick in.
I think it's better to use pure MDMA crystals because XTC pills usually are more contaminated with diffirent chemicals (i.e. amfetamines etc).

Have a nice journey, good luck and have fun 8)

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
The experience can be good, but I heard hat Tryptamines (lsd, shrooms, dmt, ...) may NOT be MIXED with Amphetamines (mdma, speed, ...). This not because it will ruin the experience (the experiences are nice), but it is VERY BAD for your body and more specific for your heart.

When me and SWIM went to a festival where drugs are common goods (lol) it was clearly mentioned by the medical team: "DO NOT MIX MDMA WITH MUSHROOMS!!!"

You can do whatever you want, but I can only give you this advise...

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Basically all combo's double stress your body, although shrooms, to my knowledge, cause no to very little harm to your body.

florus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Juin 2006
but, when i'm tripping on shrooms, my body feels like i'm sick..not like nausia, just like i'm sick..this makes me think shrooms an't THAT good for you, is this a wrong conclusion? :? ..does anyone know what causes the feeling of being sick?

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Bloodsugar drops when shrooming, drinking some tea with sugar should solve it.

What we do know is that psilocin is not physically harmful to the body or brain.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
DevXavier a dit:
What we do know is that psilocin is not physically harmful to the body or brain.

Which is good ^^

Dev, did you ever try shrooms with MDMA? I find shrooms (like cubans) very heavy on the actually (not -bad though).

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Cuban sigars are very heavy on the lungs indeed. :)

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
DevXavier a dit:

It is true that psilocin and psilocybin aren't harmful at all, but you must not forget that the mushrooms that contain them are toxic... In my last trip I had this feeling of being deeply intoxicated... maybe I will try that sugars thing next time.

And for sure I will try shrooms+XTC... too bad where I live we can't find pure MDMA, we only have pills... but they seems pure to me, never had difficulty to sleep so isnt cut with speed, maybe 1 or 2 I tried were cut with MDA, cause i had hallucinations and felt like my mind was way more fucked up than usual and had less of that XTCLOVE feeling,, but I liked the effects so I don't really care :p

I plan to try something like 1.5g shrroms and 1 xtc pill, would that be a good dose considering I'm not very experienced... did ecstasy about 8 times (always one whole pill, never more) and shrooms 6 times (hignest dose i took is something like 2g-2.3g)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Dearly beloved ,

"It is true that psilocin and psilocybin aren't harmful at all, but you must not forget that the mushrooms that contain them are toxic." NO THEY ARE NOT . Mixing both these things is not a good idea . Unless you have had your pills analysed by a professional laboratry you do not know what is in them , and by what you have said you have not got a reliable source .

"does anyone know what causes the feeling of being sick?" Yes . It could be psychological or they were not clean or it could be because you had been eating in the 4 hours before you took it ? It usualy comes because people dont bother to find out how to do it properly . Its not a game . There is a way to do it developed over thousands of years . You reap what you sow .

AMEN

LOVE GOD

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
man you cant say shrooms arent toxic... you can die from OD, but not because of psilocybin/psilocin, because of shroom's toxicity. It's not a high toxicity, and isnt dangerous unless put in stupid hands, but the mushrooms are toxic and cause damage to the digestive system if you use them too often...

dont forget that when you eat shrooms it's a food poisoning...

G

Invité
am i wrong or can we OD from everything ? (including water and oxygen)

Kingetjuh

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Jan 2007
OD from shrooms comes when you eat 1.5 times your own bodyweight.. So i think the whole "toxic shroom" theory is true when you eat this much.

But every body is different so the reactions to shrooms could be different too.

G

Invité
so that means if i weighted 100Kg, i needed to eat 150Kg of shrooms ? (just to have a real idea)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
7 liters of water can be deadly , at the least intoxicating . People in prisons do it some times to combat boredom . Yes you can overdose on anything , theoreticaly . But seriously , who is going to eat 150 K. of any thing ? I`ve eaten about 2 kilos of wet P.Semilanceata in a day and had no physical problems . It just gets mentaly taxing and a bit confusing . Back to the point , please tell me more about their toxicity . Proof . Facts . In what amount and why ? Have you web adresses where i can look or do you know books or magazines where i can read about it ?

Life is deadly . Ignorance to .

LOVE GOD

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
yea i read it on several websites, which are in french and i didn't keep the address. maybe when i have time i willtry to find them

I know everything we find on internet isnt always true... but what if I asked ur sources of saying that shrooms arent toxic at all? and also any interesting info on them, I am very interested in learning more about those divine plants

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
the 1.5x body weight is a THEORY based on the LD50 in mice (or rats whatever...) and the average amount of psilocin/psilocybin in shrooms.
it doesn't matter if there is more psilocin or psilocybin because psilocybin gets converted to the instable psilocin.

HOWEVER: there is yet another compound in shrooms called baeocystin which is like psilocybin but without the methyl group atached to the loose nitrogen atom.
it would have a LD50 thats way below the one of psilocin/-cybin. it would supress breathing and make you die.

G

Invité
i wonder how it would be a trip of 100Kg of shrooms. how the hell would one get out of the bad trip?and i thought i had a hard time with 15g dried amanitas!

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
The well know hippieflip scenario. :)

This combo is a true mystical experience full of euphoria.

Expect less ups and downs and confusing from the shrooms, and a stronger feeling of concentration. The profoundness can be very overwhelming and a strong urge to explain others around you what state is going through you is pretty much always occuring.

Make sure as long as the shrooms are at it's peak that you don't have a come down from the E, that feels really awful. MDMA as a chemical and shrooms as a product from mother nature is the only contrast that might cause unwanted emotions apart from both the negative sides from the drugs on it's own.

Psysically it's essential that your carbohydrate level don't get empty, during your trip, fast absorbing sugars such as fruit drinks are working well for this.

Water prevents you from getting dried out, but watch out that you don't drink too much since this may can cause a low salt level as well.

If you get dizzy and a feeling of falling unconsciouness, drink sugars. If you feel a dry tongue or throat drink a lil bit water.