Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Shroom tea 1st time: how much?

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
I'm currently plaanning to consume cubensis for the first time.
I've heard that making tea out of them intensifies the effect. How many grams of dried mushrooms will I need for the first time? And what about lemons,how much should be used?
I've already tried LSD,LSA,DXM and DMT and turned out to be quite a "hardhead". 2 blotters of LSD or 500 morning glory seeds are ok for the medium trip for me.

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
What I'm gonna do with me girl soon..
I only tripped once on shrooms and it was bad experience, and she's never done it.
I will take 4 gramms dry for each off us and just mix it with vegetable soup.

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
yeah, I was thinking about 4-5 grs too..plus chocolate))mm

G

Invité
4 gr dry is quite high for a first time, the regular dose is around 2.5 gr usually...

We usually take this dose with my friends, put the dried shrooms into (not too) hot water, add the tea, let it rest for a few minutes, and then consume the tea and the shrooms...

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I agree with Tiax, 4 grams is too high for a first time, I would say stay between 2 and 3 grams of dried mushrooms.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
If you're a hardhead with one substance, it doesn't mean you will be with another substance, so yeah, don't go over the 3gram mark the first time.

With tea I would recommend boiling the water, then let it cool down for a minute, add the cut-up shrooms and some nice strong herbal tea and then put it on a low heat, so that the tea doesn't boil. After about twenty minutes pretty much all the psilocybine/psilocin will be in the tea.

Tea comes on faster than just eating the shrooms (sometimes even within 10 minutes), and the trip is generally a bit shorter than normal. That is why the peak is higher.

Enjoy!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Don't forget about the empty stomach! 4 grams is OK if you stay in your room. If you want to go outside, take a lower dose, like 2 grams, and see how that feels.

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
I'm going to trip on the nature with a pair of friends..as I almost always do.Just can't imaging tripping in a room.. :roll: Nature becomes so beautiful that it's a shame to stay inside)
Thanks for the tips guys! Will post my experience as soons as.. :)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Nature becomes so beautiful that it's a shame to stay inside)
Your body is part of nature, and when you close your eyes in a dark room on shrooms, you'll see nature in a way that's really spectacular. The room will cease to exist. It will just be you in space. In a forest there's generally too much distraction for such intense inner visions and voyages. The impressions from the forest can become overwhelming at higher doses.

Crusher

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Août 2007
Well I dont know from where you getting your Mushrooms. I always ordered mine from ******* so far and I have to say 1.5-2g are always more than enough.

If you are a noob :p (kiddin here ^^) in shrooms I would recommend 1.5g but since you have said you already have experience with LSD, I would go for the 2g. If you feel the trip will be to weak after an hour you still can eat some more.

Yanosh

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Sept 2006
Hi!

If you already experienced strong things like LSD (and 2 blotters -it's strong- but it doesn't really mean anything I think...it's a question of dosage maybe .?. )

I'll recommend you to take 0.3g gramms of dried hawaians; on 'yana as said before, they got really great material, so you can rush closed eyes on it.

You'll have the shroom visuals, but it's gonna be quite more constant than taking 2g of cubensis (I don't particulary love the cubensis "landing", I always got bad minutes, don't know why), you won't have the wave effect , and the trip is more intense mentally : it's more "psychedelic" than "hallucinogenic" imo, you feel less "intoxicated" or "smashed" by something..imo :)

If not, you can safely take 1.5~2g of dried Thais, strong visual, rapid high (20 min and you're gone), plus real body energy boost. Perfect for forest too.

I eat them raw, chew slowly, and wash my mouth with orange juice then go outside with friends :lol: sometimes I eat a few more after 2hours if I want more :D

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Hawaiiaans you say,huh :D
Dude, here in Latvia it's so damn difficult to obtain ANY psychedelic [exlcuding DXM] that there's usually no discussion about whether the strain is Hawaiian, Cambodgian or anylike.
Shrooms are usually harvested in forests, Liberty caps (=P.semilanceata?) being the most common. In rare cases, such as mine, shrooms are bought from someone who grows them at home in small quantities,presumably from the spores gathered outside,again. However, I was told to receive cubensis..(will get 'em on Monday ). That's the only thing I know(
Just wanted to point out how fucking complex is dealing with shrooms in countries such as mine. It's 1000 times easier to get your hands on speed, XTC and etc, than to obtain smth. psychedelic.
By the way, thanks for the trip tips! Another question-will I get those LSD-like "fractal patterns" while on shrooms? I mean patterns which cover everything you look at...hope you know what I 'm talikng about :wink:

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
In a forest there's generally too much distraction for such intense inner visions and voyages.
Let's say it's a highly personal matter. I agree with you to some extent-the less distraction you receive, the more introspective your trip will be.
Anyway, I only found my "place of power" (not sure if translation here is right, refer to Castaneda ) somewhere outside, usually deep in the wild forests. Tripping inside can turn out to be a real torture for me, as it had happened with DXM. It just gets toooo industrial)

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
In a forest there's generally too much distraction for such intense inner visions and voyages.
Let's say it's a highly personal matter. I agree with you to some extent-the less distraction you receive, the more introspective your trip will be.
Anyway, I only found my "place of power" (not sure if translation here is right, refer to Castaneda ) somewhere outside, usually deep in the wild forests. Tripping inside can turn out to be a real torture for me, as it had happened with DXM. It just gets toooo industrial)

Yanosh

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Sept 2006
afer a dit:
Another question-will I get those LSD-like "fractal patterns" while on shrooms? I mean patterns which cover everything you look at...hope you know what I 'm talikng about :wink:

Hum, I didn't have taken LSD yet (but it will come soon enough 8) ) but it really depends on two things imo : the dose you take, and your sensibility to shrooms.

An other point (maybe it's the same on LSD): you cannot prevent the visuals or the moment when the hits will come, so when they're strong, there is no way to make them go away, shrooms drive you :lol: so sit back and take it easy :D, and it can spend quite a long time, so don't panic this will have a end at one moment or another :lol:

Personnaly I'm less visual than "body-mental", the strongest visuals I had were on hawaians, nothing really "fractal" but plants growing "fractaly" in circle, infinitly, like on persan carpets :p
and yeah I had a few fractals when closing my eyes on thaïs one time.

but strong visuals appear at high doses I think (2g+ dry)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
For me, shrooms are less visual than LSD. I've taken large doses of shrooms (up till 8grams dried) and almost never have open eye visuals. The closed eye visuals are more natural than on acid, though, more rainbow colors and less neon-like fractals. Again, this is for me, depends on the person. I've heard from several people that LSD is much easier to control than shrooms and I experience it the same way. You go on a trip on acid, but you are taken on a trip by shrooms.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^ If you take acid, the whole thing is pretty much under control. You are in control of the way the trip evolves. If you take shrooms, you are in the hands of the plants. You will not decide which holes to dig in your psyche, the shrooms will and you will have to go along. So there's a risk involved: you are out of control and you need to trust the shrooms and accept where they are taking you. Of course one can go bad on acid, but it's more of your own making, then. Get my point?

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Well said.