Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Sex and drugs!

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I've read on some other site's forum something about drugs and sex. What about it?

I've tried some MDMA with sex, and it's really great. You can do it for hours, without any burnout, and it fells really nice. I've done it also with LSD and the fellings are a lot better than with MDMA. The orgasm is really strong and full of energy. I've tried nitrous also, and with it, I felt a strong rush of energy and love when it kicked in! Actually it was one of the best experiences with drugs until now, I dont know why, but nitrous is very nice, indeed.
With weed and hash, it's also great...

All of this makes me think in one thing... is there any drug that mixed with sex will not be good? It seems that this combination is always very pleasant and weird.

What abou you guys?

Have any of you tried it?

spacevis

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Déc 2003
Too much weed and sex don't go well together /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif believe you me, even your dick is too stoned to get up

The_Dreamer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Jan 2004
I have yet to find a girl who wants to do shrooms with me /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I've done it after heavy use... When I was in Holand, I used to smoke a LOT, and I mean a LOT... Hehehe, and I did make sex with my girl sometimes... and it was awsome!
/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
You can have sex on shrooms, but don't talk about it before you have done it ! Otherwise, you will only think that it is impossible ! Happended to me, we said let's try to make love tonight on shrooms, but also thought it was not possible. We tried it at night but then the only thing I could think of was the fact that you cannot make love on shrooms !! I only laughed, not fucked !!

The morning after was more succes !

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Actually, I've done it with shooms also... with cubensis...

p1tch

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Jan 2004
so.... what about it ? did it work ? /forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hamurabi

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Jan 2004
magic mushrooms are the best afrodisiac tool! sex on mushrooms is unbeliavably HOT

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
I've never had sex on Acid but I think sex on Esctacy is the best!!! :hence the name: hehehe /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
After some time since my last post about the topic, I still prefer acid.

But maybe this is not just because of the drug... I've been thinking, and the "other" person helps as well.

On a one-night-stand, MDMA or coke can be more fun, and the effects more "sexual" than with LSD. But, if you have a really nice relationship with a person, and you both take acid, than the experience can be really nice, bacause of all the stimulation that goes in your head, that are not from the sexual drive, but from the love for the other "person"...

Silence_Inc

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
good topic.

i'm having also some ideas and experiences on this ... i'll cut the story down to the simple facts.

experience on MDMA

first time me and my girlfriend tried mdma together. effects were strong. very warm - floating experience. we did some yoga. ran around the house naked. had small chats but mostly traveld in silence. than we come to the part where you might here - and than w emade love. but no ... we didn't. the experience went so deep. was so sync with a certain flow of true love ... that thinking of doing sex or doing it felt a bit like - hard to describe - but un-holy the experience. sex almost felt an act of instinct - and animalety. still beautifull in it's own way - but it was like flying above earthly desires in pure conciouss love. something like that.

experience on LSD

this night was also first time together and even first time for my girlfriend to take lsd. we traveled again in silence. listening to music all night. it was more difficult situation for me cause i actually wanted to fall asleep. could'nt really enjoy the moment cause my mind was going wild - not a bad trip or so - just a trip being botherd by your 'thinking-self'. anyway ... this time my girlfriend started the fisical part - and i accapted it - like accepting that side of human-nature ... and it was fun. very open and true - true to the part where sex can be true. cause i still feel like sex is an ego action ... and it's starting to give complications in my life. just for the fact that sex isn't real love - it's just instinct. I feel it this way cause my need for sex still comes from desires and isn’t used like a tool for transcendence ... it's like taking what you need ... actually taking what you need from eachother. and that's fine. Cause – you do it with eachother and you accept eachother doing it – cause you get something in return. I dunno ... love – sex – psychedelics ... it’s a funny menage-a-trois.

Let’s get on this topic little deeper. (if anyone wishes to follow)

Is sex on psychedelics more true love – does it transcend something – and how do you know it’s more or not?

(i also wanted to add that this might be diffrent with men and woman - because of the natural instinct and testosteron part.)

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I've done some thinking about that and I think that drugs can give you that "true" or " false" felling of "love", or "true love", but I think it would not be diferent from the "real" situation, only more intense and conscious. With MDMA one feels more lovely, more pashionate, more sensitive, but in a true relationship, where two people respect and love each other, this drug can mostly amplify the fellings of that nature, but I dont think it can change the way one feels love.

With LSD, I think is a little more abstract. I can be with the one I love, and even then, stay in my part of the "reality" and transform sex in something transcendent and pure. The phisical part is almost forgotten, and I only feel my conscience and those visual alucinations. I feel really a conection with the other person, and in a relationship where love can be found, LSD turns the phisical aspect of sex a lot more personal and intense.

Unfortunatly I cant explain further my ideias right now, but I'll keep my thoughts open to this discussion.

:roller:

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
mdma makes ya loveydovey and you wanna cuddle and yeah potentially false sense of being in love

coke just makes you horny like nothing else, but don't know bout other people , but for me it's just horny and lot's of buildup , but friggin near impossible to pop the cork

speed... like coke buildup , no climax;
basically you turns in to a obsessive compulsive freak

lsd, don't know , but i've read enough trip reports in books where people in a good relation ship try dropping acid together, and suddenly encounter non resolvable issues... even folks that tried lsd seperately before, and never had problems with it, or in the relationship
suddenly the acid just made things to weird to handle...

and with most drugs, wood is usually an issue... not limp but let's face it , it's not solid oak either now is it...

or maybe i just took much of the medicine... could that be it? moderation has never been my strongest point

i don't believe in getting your kicks in bed while intoxicated, if it can't be done properly while sober then it won't work out. i've not been able to achieve this, sober it just doesn't cut it and i got fed up of ending up in some chicks bed going "ooo shit"

personally , i think sex is overrated

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
yeah you're quite right ... (wooh, not about sex being overrated, far from it! sex is the shit! )
about the woodthing, yes.

ghb should do the trick i guess, from what i've heard of it, and 2cb also too as well. :grin:

will try it and when it proves to be the real thing, ill let ya know about it.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Well, I could try and talk about "relationships", but I'm no psycologist... I can only talk about my own experiences.

So I understand that acid can turn the whole thing very strange and some couples find in it some unresolved questions, etc, etc... but for me, it as been really nice.

I started my psychedelic experiences with my girl, some years ago, and we drop acid since then, together, and never had problems with our own problems. We talk a lot about it, and many times that we droped acid we stayed together talking for hour, tripping for hours... one with each other, and some other times, with friends and stuff...

Because of it, we never had problems about our relationship during experiences, and we try not to take thing to seriously when using psychedelics. It's alwys better to wait until the effects fade away, and then, try to understand and talk about some kind of "conflict" that may have occured during experiences.

Sex for me, is just another manifestation of love. Something that in the present I do with love and all that nice fellings that one feels about other. It seems to me that I only meet her yesterday, because I still am in love after more than 4 years together now. So, sex is only a part of the whole, and when "used" with acid... whow baby... it rocks!!

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
i guess it depends on how much acid you take, but at a full blow psychedelic dose, i fail to see how you can have much interaction in the love/sex way..

i'm sure you can have 2 people trip together
but for one thing , on a heavy dose, you need a sober tripsitter , just in case ( and dunno bout you but , i don't like spectators when doing the jungleboogey )

further more , let's say it goes well 4 times
that's nice, but the problem i read about , is what happens if one of the two suddenly goes bad... the other one get's drawn into it , and that when the shit hits the fan in weirdland...

so it all depends on how deep you trip i guess, so with any new batch of acid, you'de have to do a test run ... cause you never known how much micrograms is on the blotter... ask me how i know ...

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I guess you're right, but I'm not talking about doses that blow you away from this reality... In that case, everything may and will be so strange that it is most possible that the interaction may be more dificult...

Maybe I'm talking about lighter doses, where one can still mantain a certain degree of control.

So... my experience with acid and sex is "softer" than the experiences that you talk about with high doses. In that case, I dont even thing that one thinks about sex really that much...

Even when tripping with a "normal" dose (whatever that might be) you must be suggested to sex, and only when one starts thinking about it, he gets aroused.

Silence_Inc

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
aerogel - you hit the spot!

"ONLY WHEN THINKINK ABOUT SEX, YOU GET ARROUSED"

the thinking part ... thoughts come from the ego-sense of self. so sex is en ego action - ego is illusion - "true love" - the real love that is felt when the thinking mind stops ... doesn't involve fisical needs ... the NOW is just perfect the way it is ... why have sex - when you are sinch with all that is.

sex is trying to melt with someone or something - to overcome our lonlyness in existence created by the illusion of separation formed by the ego sense of reality - on the fisical plane it will help you for about 1 hour and than 20 seconds of climax.

i don't even believe in relationships anymore ... relationships are contracts based arround sex - cause sex remaines a primal need for human beings. not to make children - but to feel one with the universe - or atleast to feel one with someone else but your sense of selve ... to overcome the constructions of the ego ... (not all beings do this - some sjamans don't have sex anymore (not from doctrine but from insight)

so - when taking lsd you become more synch with 'all that is' ... so having sex would be a denial of that. a feeling of not able to rise above ego - above thoughts - not able to fly over fisical needs - and melt down in astral planes.

i dunno - are many poeple into boeddhism, thoughts, meditation, ego de-constructing, self-realisation ... in here ??