Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Seeing The Future

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Hmm, I just did Salvia .. effects still working out, but I can clearly focus on this world .. erm ..

Too bad I was alone over here, doing this, because I saw the future again, so I couldn't try and look for anything specific in this future. See that the point, I mean, you could say, like .. "oh really, you see future .. then tell me what happens!" .. but hey, the future it like very fucking huge. I mean, you tell me what's happening now! If you can oversee all that is _now_, I mean, that's a lot .. nevermind the future then.

Describing this future, or the way I perceive it is rather hard, because it's more like, there .. unformed yet, not like things like we perceive in the here and now. And I see this border, this fold as it were, the breaking point between future time and now .. I perceive time flowing out of the future into the now and slowly sliding into the passed. This is visually quite clear and appearant. It's just that in passed and future times the events/object (or just time itself) are unformed so quite hard to recognize, to see what it would be in the 'here-and-now'. However, more experience over there leads me to betterly recognize things and the 'dimensions' or there .. like, the direction I am looking at/in. Over the experiences I have had (quite some) I keep on expanding my understandance of this place and my orrientation.

So I'll try next time to search for for something in the future that has some relevance with the here (and now). However, since my mind seperates from my ego (or is just very thinly connected) I can't, like, think of something before I 'go' (read: smoke) and keep that in mind :) lol, this sounds funny to me now (I'm still under influence I _must_ say, because I still conprehend that other dimension/thingy/reality/whatever) keep it in my head, but then I leav my head, so that's a bit futile, aye :) But since I can see both realities (well, this actual reality and the collection of time on the other side) I may use contact from 'here' to tell me to find something over there, perhaps I can search for something concrete.

Anyway, I feel it leaving me now. I tend to conprehend it less and less, until the things I say sounds as strange to me as they do to you. Funny, because these things I say now are so vividly clear to me, also my conscience is very clear about this .. to bad it's not an accepted way of seeing things, I mean, the 'doctor' would say I'm dellusional I guess, when I'd proclaim this as true. So for the record I won't then .. I'll call it "an interesting mind-wobble" :)

Ok, still rambling a bit, but I really understand why this herb is called the Diviners Sage and I have allways had had the feeling/idea it had this property. This time, however, it was quite clear to me.

Hoh, there's so much to tell about this, but I'll keep it short :)

Please let me know if this is way too absurd, then I should consider not smoking Salvia anymore, but hey I'm not affected in any other way mentally.

G

Invité
i don't think you sound weird at all. i belive in all the things that you say, and once i saw the entire universe from the outside. i never had a trip that sent me into time travel, but i belive it is possible, and salvia has a way to tell us things in a manner that we always think: "hey, i already knew this, how come i never think about this subject?". and then, we laugh. or we tremble, sweating like a frightened chicken. anyway, we always feel so small, because salvia puts our mind in its true place in the universe.
the more I read about salvia, the more i am convinced that this plant has the most unpredictable effects of all. sometimes, you trip into a cornfield, othertime, you trip through time, and othertimes, you smoke a lot, and you don't even trip at all. isn't the diviner's sage the most sweet thing of all? 8)

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
It is the most perculiar substance. For me however, every trip is the same .. I go 'there', that place where All Time is, across the 'place' of Now. I really wish to find more people who experience the like .. to find confirmation.

G

Invité
Siq, perhaps you always smoke it in the same place ? i've never done it in the same place twice.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Good point! I'll try other places :)

alice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
me and my brother we dream of the next day many many times, for years now we have noticed this, and it's like siq says, events are not formed yet, so me for example i will dream about horses and then a horse passes me by during the next day and i remember my dream. and this happens almost every week, that i have a dream of the future, and with lots of events that will happen the next day and remind me of my dream. really overwhelming, but i already got used to it, it's just a part of me. i also dream of the near future, not the next day but something that is about to happen, within a few days or weeks.

alice

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
alice a dit:
me and my brother we dream of the next day many many times, for years now we have noticed this, and it's like siq says, events are not formed yet, so me for example i will dream about horses and then a horse passes me by during the next day and i remember my dream. and this happens almost every week, that i have a dream of the future, and with lots of events that will happen the next day and remind me of my dream. really overwhelming, but i already got used to it, it's just a part of me. i also dream of the near future, not the next day but something that is about to happen, within a few days or weeks.

alice
I'm not trying to be cynical and pessimistic here, but have you thought about explaining that by the following (which for me is easier to comprehend):

- You dream of horses, and i'm guessing you usually remember your dreams well.

- Because you dreamt about the horses, the horse you see on the streets triggers the memory about your dream.

- You didn't dream about stuff in the future, but you had sort of a deja vu to your dream?

Don't take this as me saying: "you lie and this can't be." I'm just interested in your thoughts on this :)

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
examples might be more clear:

i was sleeping and dreaming the whole night about a song that was also actually about dreams (from the guy from rem and the girl from the throwing muses), a song that goes: i dreamt last night you were drawing circles around me, you were in my dreams...
then i woke up singing the song. then i turned on the tv which was something i never did in the morning, then the song was playing on mtv.

maybe it could be that i was actually listening to the song while sleeping, just before waking up... from my neighbours tv or something, but i guess not.

another example:

i had a very warm dream about a girl who was a friend of a friend, and i didn't see that girl for months, didn't even know her name, i had no reason to dream of her. we liked each other in my dream and swaped phone numbers on the street, and she spoke perfect portuguese, which was strange, because i knew she was canadian (english speaking).

i woke up very happy from the dream, feeling strongly connected to the girl, and wrote about the dream. the same day i went for dinner in a squat place and when i got to the kitchen the girl was there, coming out, we looked at each other and my stomach went butterflies! she was in town, had just arrived from canada. then she came sit right in fornt of me at my table and told me:
- you know, i speek italian, because my father is italian... (it's close enough to portuguese).

in that same dream i also met another girl on the street at the same time as the canadian one, and that other girl really wanted to be my friend in my dream (we had the same lover at the time, or rather she was sleeping with my boyfriend), and sure enough, the next time i saw her in real life a few days later she was very warm to me, whereas before she had been always looking at me as if i was trying to still her lover. that night we had a nice conversation (not about our lover, about other nice stuff).

i don't know if this is feeling the future, for me it feels like it, and i have many, many other examples, as it happens many times. i don't even know if the future exists, a friend of mine told me about these dreams of mine, that i'm not guessing the future, because there is no future, there is just energy floating and i'm just very connected to it.

but you decide what you think :wink:

it was nice that you investigated what i meant, no ofense taken :heart:

alice

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
what is a deja vu anyway, i don't mean what does it mean, i'm familiar with the term, it doesn't happen much to me, but how do you explain it yourself, what is it in your opinion?

alice

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
I have a lot respect for dreams , and sure they can be very real and this make's believe in Alice dreams , like with entheogenics i believe and i sure that everything i see is real ,
Dreams can be compared with entheogenic visions , dreams are visions and make's no sense if is not real because my imaginary can't be so great , if it is only my imaginary so i think Dali and Picasso and many others are a shit , because visions and dreams are really more "unreal" and perfect than any paint in the world or any movie, at least i never saw a paint so far like a vision or a movie like a dream.

osuruk

Banni
Inscrit
6 Fev 2007
Siq a dit:
Hmm, I just did Salvia .. I saw the future
you? wow! do salvia for me tonight and let me know which lottery number will win
*we can share it 50/50 ;)
LOL

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
alice a dit:
what is a deja vu anyway, i don't mean what does it mean, i'm familiar with the term, it doesn't happen much to me, but how do you explain it yourself, what is it in your opinion?

alice
deja vu as i interpret it, is the following: I see someone walking on the street, and for a moment i have the feeling i've known them for years and they're a good friend. Or I come to a place that I've never been to and instantly recognize it. I'll be fair to you in what I think about it: I think it's just a lil' "bug" in the brain that makes you recognise wrong things and stuff, but hey what do i really know :)