Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Scientific Proof Thoughts & Intentions Can Alter The Physical World Around Us

illogic

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
6 Avr 2014
[YOUTUBE]Ehlw-9PJkIE[/YOUTUBE]

Dr. Masaru Emoto, a researcher and alternative healer from Japan has given the world a good deal of evidence of the magic of positive thinking. He became famous when his water molecule experiments featured in the 2004 film, What The Bleep Do We Know? His experiments demonstrate that human thoughts and intentions can alter physical reality, such as the molecular structure of water. Given that humans are comprised of at least 60% water, his discovery has far reaching implications… can anyone really afford to have negative thoughts or intentions?
The rice experiment is another famous Emoto demonstration of the power of negative thinking (and conversely, the power of positive thinking.) Dr Emoto placed portions of cooked rice into two containers. On one container he wrote “thank you” and on the other “you fool”. He then instructed school children to say the labels on the jars out loud everyday when they passed them by. After 30 days, the rice in the container with positive thoughts had barely changed, while the other was moldy and rotten.

Read more at Scientific Proof Thoughts & Intentions Can Alter The Physical World Around Us |Higher Perspective

[YOUTUBE]4sbzCaEsHfw[/YOUTUBE]

love-you-hate-you2.jpg

earth-as-well.jpg

PeterPete

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Nov 2014
wow! life is surely full of something unexplainable

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
There is no sciencetific proof.
Type in dr masuro emoto in google and you will discover that he is known as a pseudoscientist.
Search for what the bleep do we know debunked and you will see for yourself this documentary has nothing to do with real science.
What the bleep is pseudoscience and new age nonsense.

So what kind of doctor is dr masuro anyway?
What did he study and where did he get his titel? How long did he study to get his titel?
Is dr masuro the type of scientist who spent days in a labratory?
Who is this dr masuro
Please people check this guy out for yourselfs. There is no need to buy into these claims if you have acces to the web. Only stuppid people buy into this shit without doing a little google search first... right ?

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
or simply you don't believe in the power of thought
the thought is vibrational energy, or don't you think it?
(for example in humans the brain is more active when sleeping than when we're awake, in which in the latter case the brain develops 20-30 watts, enough to illuminate a light bulb.)

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Abej^a G. a dit:
or simply you don't believe in the power of thought
the thought is vibrational energy, or don't you think it?
(for example in humans the brain is more active when sleeping than when we're awake, in which in the latter case the brain develops 20-30 watts, enough to illuminate a light bulb.)

Believe? Science is not about believe.

Thoughts can be very powerfull. There is something called the placebo effect. I do not deny the power of thought.

The point i am making is that this dr masuro is well known as a pseudoscientist. His experiments are not excepted as legitimate by scientific standards.
In other word dr masuro is not a legitimate scientist. Dr masuro is a fake.

So let me make myself clear one more time. I do NOT deny the power of thought. I only want to point out that what the bleep is a documentary that has nothing to do with real science. It has nothing to do with quantum physics. It has everything to do with new age pseudoscience.
There is not one legitimate scientist in this documentary. If you want to learn about quantum physics i would advise you read a good book about the subject.

Do your own research first before blindly believing what this documentary tells you.
Ask yourself: why are there no real scientists in this docu. Why is dr masuro known as a pseudoscientist?
How long did dr masuro study to get his titel. Is dr masuro a real docter. Where did he get his titel?
Why are his experiments not recognized as legitimate. In what labaratory did dr masuro experiment?
Do a google search think for yourself.
It, s 2014 the time for blind believe is over.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
The makers of whay the bleep also made the documentary trough the wormhole. In this docu we are introduced to phd dean radin.
The subject of the docu is quantum physics.
Ask yourself: are dr masuro and dean radin physicist?
Have they studied physics?

Google search dean radin.
Ask yourself: why are there no physicist in this documentary.

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
I don't know, we can say everything of everything.
the solution is: to do the experiment!