Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Scientific American on DMT

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
Nice!

And good to see another major news outlet is reporting on psychedelics in a more or less favorable way.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
yeah, atleast its not bashing it. This in my view is a positive move.

Special K

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Avr 2010
The more people know about psychedelics, the better off the world is.

I applaud this author. Maybe it will spark some people to do some research. And perhaps the research done by those interested will help in elimating ignorance; even if it is a small few.

Research is key when it comes to psychedelics, which I'm sure we all know.

Special K

viljo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Fev 2009
dmt sounds like the most exciting drug i've ever heard off, not that i'm ready for it.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
The things is, when someone smokes DMT and "isn't ready for it" or doesn't know what to expect, it's extremely real. It's very possible that you will believe everything done on DMT was completely done in reality.

I believe I was told the 'answer' when I had done it twice, but I selectively forgot what was told. .. . it's very intense. Very liberating, very beyond all.

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
great article
i've tried the stuff 5-6 times, allways smoked
never tried ayahuasca
i had 1 adverse trip that resulted in me being kinda delusional
but a minute or two later i was fine and realized how moronic i was acting

but one adverse trip doesnt mean the 4-5 others werent wonderful and enlightening experiences
i saw my entity and felt the presence of many others in the "realm" i had slipped into (or been shot into)
i remember that it was connected to the central light. it was maroon in color and it never ended. i couldnt see the botom or the top of the being that i knew was reassuring me.. it emanated a wave of love that flowed through me and when i came to
i could hear my music again and feel my breath again and i started crying tears of joy.

benzyme

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Juin 2010
ha, i remember this article..

one error though: DMT is not the only psychedelic known to occur endogenously. bufotenine is another, and 5-MeO-DMT as well.