Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Science Blog on the microdosing of psychedleics

Mescaline

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Jan 2007
Hello everybody! A colleague and me wrote a blog on microdosing for our university's science blog (University of Leiden). Sadly, I'm not allowed to repost the whole blog over here (yet) due to the university's publishing embargo policy, but here is the so-called "trailer" and a direct link to the blog:

Magic mushrooms, truffles, peyote and other psychedelics have been used for centuries to induce strong psychological and spiritual experiences. New ways to use them are emerging: Could psychedelics be the caffeine or anti-depressant of the 21st century?
Link: LIBC Blog - Articles - Microdosing Psychedelics - the key to professional success?

If you find this article interesting please leave a comment on the blog's website! It can be as short or as elaborate as you want, and be critical as well if you like and we will respond in kind :) We know that we skipped over certain issues that especially "veteran" users of psychedelics (i.e. psychonauts) might notice but since the blog had to be kept short we wanted to keep it as simple and straight-forward as possible in order to avoid confusing the public with too much or too complicated information/ambiguities. If you like your comment to be anonymous just fill in a fake name and email address ;) It is just important for us so that our supervisors see that there is interest in this kind of research from "the public" so they see the importance of continuing this line of research. We would appreciate it very much!!

Hope you like it. Enjoy!

All the best,
Mesca

Cheriwalsh7

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Juil 2017
Mescaline a dit:
Hello everybody! A colleague and me wrote a blog on microdosing for our university's science blog (University of Leiden). Sadly, I'm not allowed to repost the whole blog over here (yet) due to the university's publishing embargo policy, but here is the so-called "trailer" and a direct link to the blog:

Magic mushrooms, truffles, peyote and other psychedelics have been used for centuries to induce strong psychological and spiritual experiences. New ways to use them are emerging: Could psychedelics be the caffeine or anti-depressant of the 21st century?
Link: LIBC Blog - Articles - Microdosing Psychedelics - the key to professional success?

If you find this article interesting please leave a comment on the blog's website! It can be as short or as elaborate as you want, and be critical as well if you like and we will respond in kind :) We know that we skipped over certain issues that especially "veteran" users of psychedelics (i.e. psychonauts) might notice but since the blog had to be kept short we wanted to keep it as simple and straight-forward as possible in order to avoid confusing the public with too much or too complicated information/ambiguities. If you like your comment to be anonymous just fill in a fake name and email address ;) It is just important for us so that our supervisors see that there is interest in this kind of research from "the public" so they see the importance of continuing this line of research. We would appreciate it very much!!

Hope you like it. Enjoy!

All the best,
Mesca

Thanks for sharing this... You've wrote a very interesting blog about magic mushrooms.