Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Saved someones Astral energy with DATURA

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I have take all my datura that I have it in my stash.Pass out and flow trought Astral plane.It was about 4am.Traveling on silver mile long but 2 cm wide snake or wire-did not see the head and whant to visit shroomlady when she sleeps and there I am.Blue energy CRYING and Gray to black figure sucking that blue energy like reverse laser device.I was invisible when I was chanting protection spell and did it!Than I run away.He only get my "something" like Astral "E-mail"But incubuss was so angry that he attacked me second afternoon,got epileptic episode first time in my life.Datura is anti epileptic! We have battle several times until my mentor give me heart of Datura-his datura(which is high power stuff).Again I have pass out when put oil on my genitals,stomac,forehead.Travel trought the Astral and strike him first,firt time I was not defending my self.He was so horified that he was gone-vanish and left bunch of =how to describe=MANA -is right word :ninja: This was my prize.But I was so afraid-my first psyshic fight,like some Sience fiction story but belive me veary,veary,veary true.Space-is-the-place and Forest you belive for sure.Datura is magical plant and component not like scientist say-tropane alkaloids only. :rock:

Sorry for puting this again but I whant to hear what others think.I think that was like some kind of PALADIN and his behavior to others even strangers. :) :thumbsup: 8) :ANAL:

serguei

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2005
seems like an incredibly dense and profund trip.
metaphoric or real, it doesn't matter, all is an illusion :wink:

i'm interested in datura, but it will be after a lot of other entheogens...

big respect for the plant, no fear but Huge respect

Arafat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2005
Wooow, never heard of something like that, Datura is full of secret power to find out, but not for me, YET.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Datura can be poison,Plant with tropane alkaloids with purpose of heavy triping or if you put yourself in ocultistic(the best word how do describe this religion) Datura is device and monsterus power wich you have to understand to prop. use.It is like Peyote true power but so strong,like said Higher Power,even Don Huan have fears produced by only thinking about datura.Belives and reversible belive of plant in you have to be produced to see trought the astral curton.Never use more then 3 leafes first time or half of fresh inmature fruit.Then other things and rituals. 8)

Planewalker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2006
See that you also discovered Plant heart.You pass the half of the way to make Datura yours protector and power el brujo plant. :) Weary good,one question are you in shamanic way or it just fun that growed into magic :?:

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
ofcourse we believe.

but think twice before using powers this way. it is not like you don't have to pay for every grain you've eaten. if not used correctly you will have to pay and you get it not for silly games. it is not an endless stream of energie in this level.

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
also, be very aware of snakes, as you were talking about. if feetchakra is opened nake komes out and this is not a good thing. snake will burn you from the inside and you will go to mental house. even powerful shamans won't be able to help you then.

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
a spiritual ego is the most powerful ego there is. and ego is our true enamy.

so I'm just saying; watch out and until the end of the path is reached, we are nothing but lost fools.

Toxica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Déc 2005
I didn't try datura but I tried atropine, they are similar.
I saw future and it came true!