Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

San Pedro Powder- How to consume

• Auteur de la discussion rr0326a
  • Date de début
R

rr0326a

Invité
Hey everyone,

I was looking for some advice and I was hoping someone could help me out. I have San Pedro in the powder form and I was wondering what the best way to take it is....Could I just consume it by mixing it with water or eating it directly? Or is there a suggested receipr I should follow.

Any advice would be great appreciated.

Thanks

Edsel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Avr 2012
You can get help?
g.gif

Ouroboros

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
1 Déc 2010
Hello,

I've read that you can humidify your powder until it get sticky and then make few little balls with it and let it dry.
I get my powder tomorow, i'll try this w-e :D

Any guess for doses for experienced psychonaut ? it's my first time with mescaline.

buttsexenthusiast

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Juil 2013
Ouroboros a dit:
Hello,

I've read that you can humidify your powder until it get sticky and then make few little balls with it and let it dry.
I get my powder tomorow, i'll try this w-e :D

Any guess for doses for experienced psychonaut ? it's my first time with mescaline.

So homo-erotic dude...

Be a WARRIOR SHAMAN and fuckin down it...water, spoonful with chaser..whatever, get it down, get experienced.

OLD HEAD>

gflapointe

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Août 2013
I've been told that 2 tablespoons should be fine, but it all depends on the color. The darker it is, the stronger.

Ouroboros

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
1 Déc 2010
buttsexenthusiast a dit:
So homo-erotic dude...

Be a WARRIOR SHAMAN and fuckin down it...water, spoonful with chaser..whatever, get it down, get experienced.

OLD HEAD>

Lol

Yeah thats what i've finally done ( dune ? )

25g straight in the water, horrible taste, horrible consistance, nice trip but not strong enough. i think it will be 50g next time.