Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Same sex mariages

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What do you think ? Is it anyones buisness but that of two individuals ? Should the law be involved ? Is mariage the private posesion of christians ? What about the american woman that maried a dolphin ? You have something to say so SAY IT here .

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
free love
you cant tell someone what they can love
marriage is a symbol of love

alphasnail

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Déc 2006
God made it Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. I firmly believe homosexuality is wrong. But just because thats what i say, doesnt mean I go around telling Gay persons that they are wrong, and what they should do. Its their life and I dont care what they do with it. Theres a point to marriage, to have children and further ensure the survival of the Human race, If we were all gay we would die out. Thats exactly why we dont see full grown male lions but f*cking eachother.

And I know some people argue "This is the way god made me." Did they ever stop to think that was a way for God to test them? On the day of Judgment God will tell them they failed this test. In my religion its not wrong to love a man there is nothing wrong with that, but it is wrong to act on that love and have "relations". Also God is all forgiving even if your sins reach the sky.

This is my belief, respect it. =]

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
This discussion will probably evolve to what "family" means and under what conditions. Its necessary if we want to uncomplete it appropriately I think.

"Commitment" is what usually bothers me regarding marriage. How does one have any idea one is going "to love", and desire, and commit, and else, someone or something for the rest of one's life? ...that feels like trying to predict the climate with some tea stains.

I don't need promises. I need love and companionship and that's not a word.

TheSearchForSoma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2006
Nothing wrong with gay marriage in my opinion.I see marriage as a possible way of concealing(donno if this word is right?) your love for eachother.
I totally disagree with most elements in it, but I really respect your opinion alphasnail ,certainly because you don't try to force people to share your views!

But marrying a dolphin is wrong!:DNever heard a dolphin saying YES yet.
Although.... if babies follow from such a marriage i suggest the names "candy"&"flipper"!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I couldn't care less. I can never imagine being intimate with a guy, well I guess I can... I'm just never going to, boobs and vagina are way awesome.

But really. WHY. WOULD. I. CARE. Unless they are buttfucking or scissoring in their front lawn which is illegal for straight people to, I really don't care.

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
In my opinion, the essence of "marriage" is itself a commitment, or a promise made by the 2 individuals involved, to each other. As conscious beings, why would anyone but the 2 individuals involved, be it man and woman, man and man, or woman and woman, have "ANY" say whatsoever in the existence of this commitment?

It is their lives, and as long as it doesn't overshadow or hinder the freedoms, rights of other individuals, there should be no reason to disallow same-sex marriage.

Now comes the problem of "A gay couple is not a good environment for a child to grow in".
I think this argument is not valid, and that this idea is only engendered by prejudice and misconceptions of our current society. If same-sex marriage were to be accepted, then our culture and education will slowly encompass these ideas, and prejudice about it will slowly regress and eventually disappear. The same way that the concept that the Earth revolves around the Sun, and not the contrary, was first cast out as heresy by The Church, it will take years to incorporate same-sex marriage into our culture.

It is a fact that we will always be afraid of the unknown, or in this case of someone who is different than us, but how do you say who is "right" and who is "wrong"? The easiest answer is not to do so, let someone else make the decision for us; hence, where religion comes into play.. But I will always prefer rational thinking, and logic, even if sometimes it may leave some questions unanswered..

I am not trying to bash religion here, but just saying that it is entirely a personal choice, and this choice cannot be reflected or forced onto others as a general truth or fact.

Hope I didn't steer too much off-topic, Cheers :)

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
GOD a dit:
What do you think ? Is it anyones buisness but that of two individuals ? Should the law be involved ? Is mariage the private posesion of christians ? What about the american woman that maried a dolphin ? You have something to say so SAY IT here .

Marriage has legal consequences for the people involved so no, it's not a private possession of christians. And as long as a mixed couple can have benefits when they choose marriage, this should not be excluded from same sex marriages.

God made it Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. I firmly believe
homosexuality is wrong. B

I firmly believe you are a retard.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"God made it Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. I firmly believe
homosexuality is wrong. B"

Pardon ? I was under the impression that god made steve to , or didnt he make homos as well ? And if you believe homosexuality is wrong dont do it . But then again arent you all ready doing it by trying to play pocket billiards in other peoples pockets ? = keep out of other peoples pockets and get on with your own life . Another shot in your foot is .... isnt the goupe of people in the world with the biggest concentration of homosexuals the christian church....... especialy their priests and preachers ?

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
See how as soon as someone decides to have a logical discussion about the pros and cons of same-sex marriage, someone brings up God and religion?

alphasnail- you say this like you were there.

Quit spouting dogma. If you don't have a viewpoint that isn't Southern Baptist, kindly

SHUT THE FUCK UP :!:

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I don't understand those homo's I thought one of the good things of being gay is that you don't need to get married. :lol:

I think gays should have the right to get married Marriage is not only I symbol of love, and it has many advantages if you want to spent your life together.

Lesbians on the other hand should not have the right to get married. The woman belong to the man.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Just joking around.......

In my world, I am surrounded by people who really do believe this:

"Lesbians on the other hand should not have the right to get married. The woman belong to the man."

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Funny I am surrounded by gays and lesbians and people who are high a lot. :lol:

Basho

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Mar 2009
Do whatever makes you happy. Marry a dolphin, platypus, the eiffel tower, or a fragment of igneous rock. Whatever floats your boat. Just don't try to force your opinion on me if I don't agree with it. To any bible thumpers out there...let me ask you this. Who wrote the bible? Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John your favorite books of all-time? Too bad exactly zero of them were authored by those to whom they are attributed.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
The christian church doesn't have to marry gay couples if they don't want to, that's not a problem. But gay couples do have a right to be married legally so they can have the same rights in a -non religious- state. Like if one partner becomes terminally ill, the other has no right to visit in the clinic him because he's "not family", or when someone dies, the life-long partner doesn't have any right to inherit when there's no written testament. This is all just legal shit and should be granted to anyone who says "I want to share my life with person XY".
What the church says is irrelevant - because if you're gay and a believer, then you're probably a priest anyways. LOL. No really. If you're gay, and a believer, then you should really really start to think. I give you a short cut. Church is bullshit. Even if you're hetero. It's still bullshit... :)