Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia tincture (Split from Online shops)

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006

I looked at the website and see that they sell Salvia Divinorum Tincture that you don't have to smoke. I don't smoke cigarettes, but I do smoke salvia. I find it very difficult to dose so the drops may bee a solution to that problem.

Somebody tried these drops?

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I'm not sure, but I was always under the impression that the liquid tinctures/ extracts were for putting on something to smoke, not for oral ingestion.

I may be wrong.

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
The great thing about Mazatec Salvia Tincture is that you can control the dosage. It is specially prepared and designed to be absorbed in the mouth. It should be held in the mouth for a anywhere between 3 to 8 minutes, and can be swallowed or spat out after absorption.

That is the description of the product.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
When I have some more cash to spare, I'll be buying one or two of those. And yea, it should be ''drunk''. But first you'll have to keep it in your mouth for some minutes.

Sounds a lot easier than smoking huh? :)

CheerS 8)

SeTyR

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2006
Hyperion1980, the purpose is sublingual insertion, after carefully washing your mouth (for better membrane absoption)

beware ! this can be really hard, 1 small drop could be enough for some HOURS, depending on the concentration sold ; level 6 seems easily attainable; -> you will blackout

also, it has NOTHING to do with the quick rush from salvia bong-smoking .

Take care!

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
also, it has NOTHING to do with the quick rush from salvia bong-smoking .

Take care!

Sounds massive :eek: Can you describe what it's like then perhaps?

G

Invité
Well it says that 4 drops is enough to have a heavy experience, but since it's about 30 euros for 10 drops, I don't think you will be taking very much that fast...

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
i bought an 1oz bottle off ebay for 17usd good stuff too

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
Go to the sage wisedom shop ... at the salvia divinorum site of daniel siebert.. ther's also some info about tincture

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
I have finally bought some Salvia Tincture from Iamshaman.com

I think that is the best price/quality. I also think that I am going to start with 1 drop and look where it brings me.

On the site there is noticed:
Strictly not for consumption, and for use as an incense component only.

But I think that is because it is an American site? I hope I am right that I may take 1 drop of the essence? Anybody ordered the essence on Iamshaman.com?

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
The "Not for human consumption" disclaimer is just to keep them from being lible if someone hurts themselves on the shit. I've never ordered a salvia tincture from them but the free 5x they send me is hella potent.