Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia tincture

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
I read the following article about salvia tinctures and like to share it:
http://www.smoke-n-toke.com/salvia-divi ... tinctures/

I think that the person is very right about the issue. If you see the tincture process on erowid you spend many days making a tincture. You can make potent (cheap) salvia tincture within 1 hour.

I have tested the procedure and it worked. Just the boiling in the microwave I think it is VERY dangerous so I replaced that step with boiling "au bain marie" and if you see one bubble in the alcohol you put the fire off.

I ordered some salvia tincture from everyonedoesit.com and it is worthless. Now I tried my own salvia tincture (the taste is bad) BUT IT WORKED!!! I started with 1 ml and it was the same experience as with 1 salvia 10X hit but it lasted for half an hour...

One question. I try to improve this tek. Is it possible to clean the tincture with naphta? What do you guys think??? Any help is welcome!!!

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
One question. I try to improve this tek. Is it possible to clean the tincture with naphta?

Naphta would remove some oils, but I doubt there are so many oil in few ml of tincture. It would not remove that much of chlorophylle.
But what's sure is that ingesting naphta is not good for ones health and even if you do the separation carefully, there may be some traces in the liquid.

Last but not least, why do you want to 'clean' it up ? Add some honey like suggested in the interresting link you provided and the taste of the tincture becomes quite pleasant.

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
Last but not least, why do you want to 'clean' it up ? Add some honey like suggested in the interresting link you provided and the taste of the tincture becomes quite pleasant.

I just wanted to know if it was possible and if there were risks involved.
Thx for your help!!! I'm going to buy some honey indeed!