Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia leaves

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
i ordered some salvia leaves from *******, and i already smoked it about 10 times, still no more effect than a little buzz and being sucked into my bed and stuff. I even filled 6 little alum foil cups with holes in it for my bong (out of pipe screens) and smoked them all holding the smoke 20sec per hit in my lungs, and still no heavy effect.
so i decided to order some 5x extract from *******.

now i still have about 3 grams of leaves, what can i do with it?
i already tried smoking it like a joint in a long paper with tobacco, it just makes me chill but it feels like waste of salvia. i also heared that if you smoke a pure salvia joint (with no tobacco) you get a nice trip. i just want to know if anyone has experience with this because i don't want to waste the rest of those leaves for something im not sure it will work.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Keep the leaves, you'll need them to smoke the extract. The extract is very fine, almost powder and you don't need much from it, so filling the base of your pipe with salvia leaves is kind of essential (in my opinion).

G

Invité
Thnx Trypto for the good idea. I'm gonna try it next time :):thumbsup:

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Yeah trypto .. that's a very good one, to keep in mind for the leaves I have laying here .. and the 20x extract .. soon .. soon