Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia in Western Australia

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
Hello everyone, I've just discovered your enlightened little community. I must say it's refreshing to find a community such as this in these days of zero tolerance which prevents education and harm minimisation.

That said, I'm posting to ask if anyone knows whether Salvia is available in WA and if so where I might find it - it sounds incredible.

Cheers

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
I've just found out that it's highly illegal over here - so that answers that question!

Myrddin

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Juil 2010
Yeh mate, we were the first country to ban it in 2000 or 2001 I think =(

It's at the very top of my list too - trip over to NZ definatly in order ;p

Myrddin

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Juil 2010
Last time I read up on it, yeah, it was still legal in NZ.

By all accounts, it's still legal most places - most states in the US, and only a handful of coutries have banned it - of which Australia was the first =(

Gumby

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2010
According to Wikipedia:
As of 1 June 2002, Australia became the first country to ban Salvia and salvinorin. According to the Australian Drugs and Poisons Committee, salvia had not yet shown evidence of damage or threat to public health/safety but had potential to be abused. In a statement which has been criticized as self-negating the committee said, "there was no evidence of traditional therapeutic use other than in shamanistic healing rituals".[36][37]
On 1 June 2008 the State of Queensland made Salvia divinorum a Schedule 2 Dangerous Drug in the same category as Cannabis Sativa and GHB.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_Salvia_divinorum

According to the State of World Liberty Project, Australia is ranked 13th overall. I would have expected higher, guess that shows how much I know about Australia.
Source: http://www.stateofworldliberty.org/report/rankings.html

Dr. Dimitri

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2014
If you go on a trip to Bali or otherwise anytime soon, you can ship it to the hotel you stay at before you arrive ;)