Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia extraction teks & photographs of salvinorin cryst

Dusenostachys

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Mar 2005
If you haven't been to my web site on Salvia divinorum where I provide extraction teks showing how to extract and refine salvinorin please take a look at my site at:

http://www.imageevent.com/sphere

I also have over 100 photographs of salvinorin crystals I produced over a three year period of time.

G

Invité
Thank you very very much for sharing, I've been searching my ass off for a tek to extract salvinorum.
YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!!!

Salvinorum crystals are fluffy :mrgreen:

SalCRY3.jpg

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
About the tek, you say there is no lethal dose.

Technically you're wrong. Every chemical in the world has a ld50. No exceptions. :)

Salvia is around 1G of leaf/kg. It's not a realistic ld50, but it's there. :)

Dusenostachys

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Mar 2005
Can't get that much into your system before you pass out, but, if forced into your system by some means you are of course correct.

:p

Dusenostachys

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Mar 2005
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Thank you very very much for sharing, I've been searching my ass off for a tek to extract salvinorum.
YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!!!

Salvinorum crystals are fluffy :mrgreen:

SalCRY3.jpg

Happy you found my overly worded stuff, it's really simple but I tried to write everything I could come up with, without having any real training in chemistry etc. I think I did ok, except for perhaps providing too much verbage.

Those crystals look fluffy but in reality were very hard and required a knife to scrape them off of the glass!

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Very right DevXavier, every substance can be lethal... even water 8)... It depends on the quantity ;)

By the way what would happen when injecting Salvorin A directly in your vain? That way it should be easy to OD.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Dusenostachys, could you tell us how you use these crystals? Do you smoke them this way, basing them like DMT? And how could you describe this experience compared to leaf or 5/10/20x extract? I'm also very interrested in your work and teks, so perhaps I might try this aswell, since I find Salvia most fascinating.

Thanks for this source of information!

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
ive heard that smoking salvorin is not a smart idea. most of the crystals are used to make enhanced leaf afaik..

Dusenostachys

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Mar 2005
Siq a dit:
Dusenostachys, could you tell us how you use these crystals? Do you smoke them this way, basing them like DMT? And how could you describe this experience compared to leaf or 5/10/20x extract? I'm also very interrested in your work and teks, so perhaps I might try this aswell, since I find Salvia most fascinating.

Thanks for this source of information!

Sure, you are welcome. I don't use the crystals for anything, they were just to take photographs of. Most of them have been crushed and powdered, dissolved into solvent and then reapplied to small bits of papers so that I could smoke them without all of the harsh smoke enhanced leaf produces. I have never been a smoker so I find smoking anything harsh on my lungs.

I gave away most of the salvinorin I had extracted and refined to various people over the years so don't have much left for myself and I don't use it more than once a year for a psychedelic experience anymore, so I've stopped messing around with extractions now.

There is a tek for making salvinorin infused papers, for smoking on the site, that way is the best way to smoke it IMO. Also, there is no difference, in my experience, between 5X, 10X or 40X enhanced leaf, except for the amount of smoke each produce and the amount of material needing to smoke to get you to the same place.

When smoking high purity salvinorin itself, you need to be very careful that you have an accurate weight, within a tenth of a milligram, because a half milligram of high purity salvinorin powder or crystals, if smoked properly, catching all of the smoke, is really too much salvinorin for me, toooooo intense, toooo strong. While, with 5X leaf you might need to smoke 100 mg of leaf with over 1 milligram of salvinorin in it to get the same intensity of effect that you would have if smoking salvinorin itself, once sensitized to it.

Smoking high purity salvinorin itself or enhanced leaf is all the same to me except for how much material needs to be burned to get you to the same place regardless of X-factor. Also, sensitivities vary, so for some you might need 200 mg of 5X for the intensity I experience from just one third of a milligram of powdered salvinorin itself, others needing to smoke only 50 mg of 5X enhanced leaf for similar strength. You have to find your own comfort level, getting too much is just too strong for most to want to endure very often, if even once.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Yeah, I understand. Like the 20x extract I've used hasn't produced really different or exaordinary more intens experiences, it's just more efficient, so you mau use less. As lately I've smoked pure leaves which got me to the same 'place' or result as the 10x or 20x extract could get me. My increasing experience level of Salvia results in less smoke being more efftive anyway.

Can these crystals in any way be used more effectively in an oral usage of Salvinorin? Because I do am interested in a longer Salvia experience compared to smoking it. I'l try first with the dried leaves, perhaps according to Maztect usage, by leaving them soaked in water over a (full-moon) night, perhaps by the quid-method. But if this crystal could be used for a tincture of some sort, that might be more effective .. it may be worth a try.

Dusenostachys

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Mar 2005
I have tried using the crystals themself, placing 20 mg under my tongue at one point because I couldn't get smaller amounts to work orally. I could never get high purity salvinorin to work at all for me that way.

If I had added a few ml of high proof drinking alcohol together with the crystalline salvinorin it might have worked fairly well that way, but I have also found that tincture made from only high purity salvinorin and high proof alcohol is not as effective by a large margin compared to tincture which has had some of the other compounds from the leaf dissolved into the alcohol too.

I believe that the best way to have a long term salvinorin experience is to extract the leaf down to "black wax", the highly concentrated waxy extract which contains both salvinorin and the green waxy lipids and chew on that with a few ml of high proof ethanol. I've heard that the experience can actually last too long, requiring people to need to brush their teeth to stop it.

The black wax can make your teeth green, so expect that.