Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia and CEVs

Jixx

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Oct 2004
I took some salvia today (it's been my second time, and salvia is the first and only hallucinogenic substance I've ever taken) and this time I took it in a mostly dark room and also decided at one point to close my eyes to see what would happen.
Now, what I was hallucinating/dreaming was all kinds of cartoony anthropomorphic plants/vegetables farmers (corns mostly) using my body as a soil and digging, planting stuff, in a sunny/cartoony landscape, and when I closed my eyes nothing really changed, I kept on seeing the same events as if nothing had happened, as if my eyes were still wide open.

So what I am wondering is:
-was I supposed to see something else, that the visions would have changed or something when I closed my eyes?
-I'm thinking I didn't close my eyes at all but just maybe imagined it?
-when people talk of CEVs, are they just say,some shapes/lines/colors changing, forming patterns, or full fledged visions?

(I used some of the salvia contained in the joints with a bong, took two hits)

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
I think that closed eye visuals can be as different to different people as open eye visuals. Sometimes it deals with what is on your mind, but most often is as random as which way the wind blows. I've found I can maintain a better sense of stability if I only allow CEV's. Sometimes the open eye visuals are too overwhelming to comprehend. The alternate universe syndrome and the melding into one's enviroment, becoming part of an inanimate object or the feeling that entities are there with you are all very strange and quite hard to comprehend. With eyes open all this is magnified... :eek:oo:

cosmos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Oct 2004
yeah. I'd say your imagination has far more input when you've got your eyes open. The visuals are changed and used in the trip. They often trigger visions and stuff. When you close your eyes however, your other senses will often compensate. Strong hearing etc. CEV's are indeed more stable if you'd ask me.

Jixx

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Oct 2004
hey thanks, for some reason I had thought CEV would be more intense, the mind being unleashed or something, but it makes sense that with open eyes one would experience more intense stuff visually wise.

Melting in my carpet the first time I took salvia and beginning to believe I wasn't able to breathe anymore since my mouth and nose had melted was indeed intense lol

supersquirrel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Oct 2004
i've never tried salvia but i one time on dmt i had a quick flash to this pretty ordinary scene. suddenly i was somewhere else and i was walking out from underneath a gazebo on a clear spring day. i was completely alone and looking at the sky. it was the middle of the night when i had this 'flashsideways'. this is the only visual like this i have ever had but i believe that if you can get close enough to dreaming eventually visuals will take on a more realistic tone. :happy3: :thumbup:

cosmos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Oct 2004
I think they will be more realistic if your consciousness grows and the drug doesn't change your mood too much. If you're happy you will be seeing dancing pinquins or w/e more easily than when you remain kinda normal (rational). Since it's just a colored interpertation of brain input.
It's just my theory though... :lesson:

I sometimes hallucinate somewhere before I fall asleep (without drugs. I hear voices and stuff and think there are other people I'm talking with). that's because your consciousness is getting low on energy. You're losing awareness. The hallucinations are thoughts wich you don't recognize as your own thoughts. :idontknow:

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
pyschosis is relative to one's demeanor...

do good in life and be a happy dreamer... :lolwsign: