Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia Divinorum Black out/Pass out, What the fuck?

rezzah

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Août 2007
Ok Salvia is not my first psychedelic

When i first got salvia, I purchased a 5x brand from a local head shop, I smoked it and no effect, after a little research i learned about "reverse tolerance" and what not so i purchased more and continued to smoke hoping I would soon experience what I have heard so much about, no luck. So I purchased the 10x and smoked it through my water bong, this time i just felt mind fucked and sweaty and clammy, nothing else so on my 3rd attempt i purchased 20x and a very decent torch lighter, I planed to attempt to trip in my room, with light music on and the lights off , basically what happened was I cleared my mind and made preparations, then I packed a full bowl thinking I would need more thinking I was a salvia " hard head " and let it rip, on the first rip I counted to 20 and here is were im really baffled at what the fuck happened because I counted to 17 and at 17 On i don't recall shit, I never exhaled....About 3 minutes later approximately I am guessing, I woke up and I wasn't on my bed my lighter was across the other side of the room my bong was on the floor spilled and i was on the floor drolling with no memory of what the fucking hell just happened...Anyone have any clue?

I can only assume that I smoked too much or abused it incorrectly

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
This comes from the savlia user guide: http://sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html

So then comes the question, how much did you smoke, to get these experience?

"A" stands for AMNESIC effects. At this stage, either consciousness is lost, or at least one is unable to later recall what one had experienced. The individual may fall, or remain immobile or thrash around; somnambulistic behavior may occur. Injuries can be sustained without pain being felt; on awakening, the individual will have no recollection of what he/she did, experienced, or said in level 6. People cannot recall what they experience in this very deep trance state. This is not a desirable level, because nothing can latter be recalled of the experience.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
This comes from the savlia user guide: http://sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html

So then comes the question, how much did you smoke, to get these experience?

"A" stands for AMNESIC effects. At this stage, either consciousness is lost, or at least one is unable to later recall what one had experienced. The individual may fall, or remain immobile or thrash around; somnambulistic behavior may occur. Injuries can be sustained without pain being felt; on awakening, the individual will have no recollection of what he/she did, experienced, or said in level 6. People cannot recall what they experience in this very deep trance state. This is not a desirable level, because nothing can latter be recalled of the experience.

rezzah

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Août 2007
I am not quiet exactly sure anymore..... not that much, from how much i have seen other people smoke and from what I have in previous experiences, and I know for a fact i have smoked much more before this experience at one time, it was just a standard fully packed bowl

Pretty disappointed and shocked lol

docellis

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Juil 2007
that's scary, . . good you didn't hurt yourself. 20X extract can be freakishly strong stuff, so try it again with half a bowl (or maybe even a third the amount), and have a friend watch over you.

When I first started smoking Salvia, I found that there was a fine line between nothing really happening and a full mind-blowing experience. It might just take a little "practice" to find out what works for you. Good luck and be careful.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
rezzah, this is exactly what happens to me whenever I take a real hit of salvia... I'm pretty sensitive to salvia tho, I smoke like 1/5 of a bowl of 5x and when I become conscious again I don't remember anything from my trip

rezzah

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Août 2007
hmmm, I think im going to wait a week or two and avoid all other substances and hopefully have better luck next time ( with a sitter of course considering I could have seriously hurt myself....sigh always end up learning the hard way... ) this was the first time I actually felt overwhelming effects from it, then of course a resulting blackout and no recal of what i actually experienced

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Having a sitter is really important. I once almost fell down a hill while on salvia, but my friend pulled me back lol

mars

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Août 2007
Last weekend a very close friend got his first bag of 10x.

He tried it once with 1/2 thimble on a water pipe and just got some nice colors on the tv.

He doubled that amount the next day and was by himself when he lighted the bowl.

It was exactly 2 pm when he inhaled the bowl. He has no recollection of putting down the pipe. He regained consciousness at 2:12 with his pants off and a vague memory of trying to walk but falling and crawling back to the couch. A table on the back patio was turned over giving evidence he had opened and closed the heavy sliding glass patio door and walked around the patio.

As he awoke at 2:12 he was hallucinating like a MF in a new time warp Universe where travel and time bend as you roll around in them on huge white playing cards with incredibly bright numbers and suits like diamonds and spades and hearts. These cards were bending and flowing like they were made out of canvas in a strong wind and he was rolling from card to card causing everything to warp and bend as he approached and rolled onward.

He had lost all consciousness for 12 full minutes and had no recollection of anything that had happened during that time. Still does not.

He says it was startling and scary and beautiful and exciting all at once. The scary part to him was the feeling of total loss of control.

The most amazing thing to him is that by 3 pm he was completely over the experience and all perception was back to normal and there were absolutely no muscle aches or headaches of any kind. It did make him a bit thirsty.

He was definately glad to be home from the trip and says next time he will have a friend there to watch and do about half that amount