Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia Cuttings?

Aqualungcancera

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Oct 2006
Do any of you know where I can find affordable salvia cuttings in the US?? The few sites Ive seen that offer live specimens seem a bit pricey. I was wondering if anyone here could provide a cheap or free cutting?

Im not a big fan of tripping on salvia, but thought that it would be cool to have a plant. If i were growing it id have no problem sharing cuttings with people to help get this plant distributed. Sadly in some places its being made illegal and I think we, the 'entheogen community' should be doing what we can to make Lady Sally's presence felt. When i grew mushrooms and cannabis I would always distribute spores and seeds to people freely. The last thing we need is greedy ethnobotanical distributors to create a bottleneck in the supply of these natural resources.

Who's with me on this?

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
definitely, i plan on getting a cutting as soon as they are in season. IAmShaman.com sells cuttings, but only when they are in season, you'll have to check the site to find out exactly when they sell them, i don't remember. also, if you plan on buying it that sites legit.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
You can get salvia cuttings in the spring from any number of places. Your best bet is to try and find someone locally who can give you one. Salvia is pretty finicky and more often than not, dead on arrival. They don't deal with stress very well.

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
im sending out free unrooted salvia cuttings for porto costs only. its winter now and i dont have enough space in my greenhouse. i will have roughly 20 cuttings i guess. contact me for more info