Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia And Sex

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
woooh that would be weard. but if anyone experimented with it a report would br fun :D

it only takes up to 15 minutes though, so you would have to time when in the process. when coming would be interesting I guess

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
u prolly dont get any salvia effect then cause ur way 2 much kept in reality
by all the in this case "sex" things
u'd get the right envirement first to get the trip effects and then remember u have to have sex lol :p
could be a funny thing to try though :)

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
well I think I couldnt do the deed when on salvia, I am usualy totaly immobilized when i smoke lady saly D

j-lazy

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
i think i would have the same problem. i wouldn't even think about sex high on salvia. i say it's impossible for us guy's to do it. if some one did this please report :lol:

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
It should be possible but hard to get the timing right.

One time, by accident, I had sex while high on a 100 grams fresh mushroom trip. The sex started just before the psilocybin kicked in, the peak developed while having 'it'. This way, it was a really awsome experience but, imo, very hard to repeat because I think it is impossible to plan. Given the quick impact of smoked Salvia, I think it would even be worse. Filling the pipe, smoking it, and then getting aroused and 'to business' within 30 seconds lol.

PS Sex after Salvia seems to be different in a very positive way according to a good friend of me...

Shroomlady

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
8 Déc 2005
if anyone tried it... let us know! (cannot imagine :D ) But there must be people here with experiences with other hallucinogenics and sex???

bigmunkey3741

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Sept 2006
well, iv never had sex while on sally, BUT..

i was gettin a BJ then i had a big bowl full of sally while she was down on me...

just dont do it.. honestly.. just dont.. scary,and not nice for her too..

cant quite explain..

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
with 1,5 grams of powder iboga it s amazing , best stimulant , aphrodisiac in the world
with larger doses impossible to have sex and very dificult(some times impossible) to stand up .
with kratom , lsa and low mescaline dose is also very good , i love it

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
i think sex gives to much adrenaline, and lady salvia doesn't like adrenalin

ChaoticSerenity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2006
I haven't tried anything sexual on Salvia, but Hippy-Flipping (MDMA and Shrooms) was actually amazing. The X we took wasn't tweaky so the amphetamine was low, thus not making the erection impossible. The joy of hippy flipping is that you have the mood elevator while the psychedelic is taking you to another dimension. In all actuality, we went at it for about 4 1/2 hours. In our minds there was no time, there was no measurement of anything actually. That night we lived lifetime together, We met, fell in love, grew old and died together, then that next morning we realized we had another lifetime ahead of us.

HARDCORE bonding though, beware who you hippie flip with.

On shrooms alone, having fun is just that! Depends on how hallucinogenic the shrooms are, is how crazy it is. If you are not in reality it is a tad overwhelming. If its a mellow, or medium hang our, fun trip kinda thing, go for it. I love it!

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
ah guys.. you are all wrong :lol:

Sex and Salvia is a must. I should not tell it, it's a secret, do not spread it :wink: !
Of course you have to carefully dose the amount and potency(not too much). It does also require some experience with Sally, but once you get it... huh huh huh...
Expect to double your orgasm with a firework in mind (it's just one of the good aspect, I let you explore the others :twisted:)

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Generally when I'm high on LSD, Shrooms and Weed, I get really in the mood for it, seeing that my sexual thoughts that come up usually turn out as participating in a movie. :D

With LSD my orgasms seem to last for about a minute and every shoot that comes out feels like an explosion with fireworks in my head. And the rush before the point you actually ejaculate is just heavenly ecstastic and pleasurable.

But with Ketamine, I couldn't even think about sex, let alone getting it up.

I haven't had any actual sex while tripping, but I think that'll be an overwelhming intimate experience for both. A state with the highest possible passion, lust, love and intimity that will last in a human's mind for evermore.