Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia 10x/resistant

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
yesterday I smoked salvia for the first time
I took a small hit to get to know the feeling that would come
and not be totally overcome by this when I took a big hit right away
I only felt a little bit heavy in my left side of my body from head to feet
after that I took twice that amount and my friend said that should give me a really strong feeling
well I felt pretty heavy like something was pulling me into something or to some direction
but still nothing happened really
the third time I took a full Salvia pipe with was supposed to be enough to take me to another world so he said :p
I smoked this in 3 hits a very strong pulling occured and a slight chance in sight like having trouble to focus on stuff
but the only thing further it did was making me really really tired
so I layed back and closed my eyes and almost fell asleep
at this time I thought I should better go to bed
nothing happened , everything that did happen with my salvia experience is writtne here
after going to bed I had a bit of trouble to fall asleep but I had not seen or dreamt anything odd or extra spiritual :)
am I this resistant to Salvia ??
that a reasonable big amount of 10x salvia does not do anything to me ?

abrad84

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2005
Salvia has a reverse tolerance effect meaning that many people don't get the full effects the first few times they try it.

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
there is still hope :lol:
Pro, how did you experience moving? When I tried to walk over from my couch to my bed, my motorics acted like I drank a bottle of vodka :)

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
btw pro, what kind of smoking device did you use?
I used an small ordinary pipe, but I think a bong or waterpipe would be better to use, since the water cools down the smoke...makes it easier to inhale and keep it in the lungs for a longer period.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
yeah that could be true abrad
I also heard something about that
when u smoke it more commenly u need less to get the same effect
and I used a Salvia pipe my friend bought it for the use of salvia only
its just a simple pipe with makes u inhale the smoke directly
I took big hits and kept the smoke in as long as I could which was longer then 30 seconds :)
the fact that I had mushrooms that afternoon shouldn't have had an effect on the salvia thing right ?
it was like 2AM when I smoked it the shrooms effect was long gone by then
well i`m gonna try again sometime maybe next week I don't know yet

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
i was like having the same problem, then i read that salvia sometimes needs a couple of attempts before you get the full effects. i only had dried salvia (no extract) so now i smoke as much as possible every 2-5 days and the effects are getting stronger every time, yesterday, i had my first closed eye hallucinations with salvia after i smoked a pure salvia joint.
it's very strong, perhaps you could try it too.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
well as u could have read in the SD spliffs thread where u have post
I have been smoking SD spliffs :) and yes it worked..
and yes its working better each time
around september I`m hoping to be living on my own..
and then i'll be able to look into its effect better

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
On yer own, yeah? Cool!
I think I'm gonna get me a SD plant.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
skrudge a dit:
btw pro, what kind of smoking device did you use?
I used an small ordinary pipe, but I think a bong or waterpipe would be better to use, since the water cools down the smoke...makes it easier to inhale and keep it in the lungs for a longer period.

Actually you dont want Salvia smoke to cool down, at least, thats what I heard.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
well Heartcore .. some people say u dont want it to cool down other say it doesn't matter ...
or that it doesn't cool down fast enough for the alkaloids to stick in the water or something like that..
so untill I get scientific proof that smoking thru a waterpipe decreases its effect :)
I still wanna try it like that ;)

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
ProStoner a dit:
well Heartcore .. some people say u dont want it to cool down other say it doesn't matter ...
or that it doesn't cool down fast enough for the alkaloids to stick in the water or something like that..
so untill I get scientific proof that smoking thru a waterpipe decreases its effect :)
I still wanna try it like that ;)

Yes I agree.....I dont know really, I only know that I needed .5 grams of 15x to trigger a breakthrough experience with my bong.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
HeartCore a dit:
Yes I agree.....I dont know really, I only know that I needed .5 grams of 15x to trigger a breakthrough experience with my bong.

could have been by the water yes.. but maybe there were other things involved:) hard to tell...
also that salvia needs time to work.. but maybe even if u smoked salvia for like years... theres still days that it dont work...
just a thought ... I dunno :)
maybe Lady Salvia is just not in the mood for u right now ;)

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
I find SD through a bong working really well in fact. Smoked a spliff through a bonf yesterday again and again it's effect get better every try. Also this friend of mine, say ..Peter, somked it this way and he got his first 'off'-experience .. the feeling of being away, or somewhere else.

The greatest advantage (which imo weighs up to every decreasing effect) is that you can smoke a whole spliff in just three tokes, which to mee seems the most important factor: get as much as you can within the shortest timespan. 'Cause after about a minute after the first inhalation, more SD smoke doesn't contribute.

@proStoner: Drop by for a spliff through a bong .. it works like .. yeah!

Beanieboy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mar 2006
Fortunately, it has a reverse tolerance effect.

But it's kind of like someone who smokes Chronic for the first time, and says they feel nothing. It may take a few attempts to breakthrough.

But the amount of the 10x was sufficient (actually - a lot! I need no more than a pinch). But now, I recognize Salvia Space, so you kind of "learn" how to get there as well.

Hope that helps.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
nice reply beanieboy :)
allthough I allready knew this hehe

btw this is kinda of an old topic.. so its pretty pointless replying here :)
cause i`ve learned a lot since this topic :)
but thanks anyways