Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia 10x extract. How much should I smoke?

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Hi! I planned on smoking salvia tonight but I was wondering how much I should use with a 10x extract. I can't really seem to find any info on that

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
0.1 gram should theoretically be more than enough.

G

Invité
with the 10x extract, if you know your way around salvia, you can trip with just one smoke. it has happened to me before.

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
daytripper a dit:
with the 10x extract, if you know your way around salvia, you can trip with just one smoke. it has happened to me before.

I've tried one inhalation, but that doesn't get me to the salvia place. I got a huge stonedlike buzz though, some distortions but that was it.

G

Invité
when you reach that point, the salvia world is very near. have a very big toke, hold it and before you release it, put your head back and close your eyes. remember that the most important thing is that you are alone and no one will see you (this works for me).
some people have more resistance than others...yesterday i needed to take about 6 10x puffs, because i tripped in my car, and i stopped at the shade of a tree. the cars that kept running by would not let me trip. it was funny, though. i almost had no visuals, but the thoughts that salvia gave me were at first hilarious, than they were very real.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Stopped driving and stopped under a tree to trip on Sally D?

That's something I never heard before, lol.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Salvia isn't a break, lol.

It's hard work.

G

Invité
salvia is mind-food, and after driving for hours, my head felt just like an angry mob waiting for someone to get killed by an emperor. a pleased mob is a friendly crowd, and the trip (both the car trip and the tripping) when juuuust fine :D a little MJ in the end to counter some SD aftereffects and some miles davis, an i am a reborn man.

Soulcatcher

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
i agree that salvia clears your mind after the trip (and also raises many questions), but I stil wouldnt think of doing it in my car next to a busy road as a little break :p do what suits you best though !

peace

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Multiple tokes don't work for me .. I've got to get it all in one toke, but I do inhale a whole (rather big) pipe full of leave and hold it in as long a possible. Then before I breath out all the smoke, I'm allready 'leaving'. That what I smoke after it doesn't substantially add to the experience for me.

But to answer the initially question in this thread .. yes, 0.1 gram should do the trick when burned hot enough.

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
I agree with Siq, multiple tokes does not increase the trip intensity, it just last a bit longer. The trick is to reach the wanted 'level' at the first or second toke. Usually I took a first pretty 'light' toke to get my lungs used to the smoke, then the second one is the good one ;)

To also answer the question, no need to dose more than what is needed to make two big tokes... wich means a pinch of matter, probably less than 0.1 g.
But I use a water pipe (a jar+bowl+plastic tube) and so I can fill the jar which gives enough time to take two tokes from a pinch. This would not be possible with a 'straighfowrward' pipe.

G

Invité
the biggest trips i've had have been with one toke. sometimes with a regular pipe, it is hard to fill your lungs with SD smoke. next weekend i'll try it with a home-made bong.
yesterday i smoked some salvia, and i think some of the ash came into my mouth. man, i can tell you that everything I eat, tastes bad. even cigar smoke tastes awful. my mouth feels and tastes like sandpaper...beware of that ash...a waterpipe seems to solve all the problems with SD.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Yes, I also use a waterpipe, for better volume of smoke and for a cooler smoke .. which is no luxury comfort, because it's still quite hard to fill your lungs unto the rim :)

I'll try your tip Maru, to take a small toke first to get my lungs accustomed, thanks!