Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia?

ChaoticSerenity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2006
My boyfriend and I are looking to try Salvia. It is his first time, and i tried a hit of 5x in Amsterdam in FEb. but felt only drunk for a short while. We both have done our share of shrooms, and are quite spiritual people. I understand and respect all that is Salvia, but since I am not very experienced 'tripping' I was curious to see if it is ill-advised. I chose salvia because of its more spiritual backround and the length of a trip.

Any thoughts?

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I'm stuck on repeat stuck on repeat

Naw, everyone who's interested should try it but I wouldn't call it spiritual by any means. It is a very intense, weird, short-lived, mind-fuck. That's the only way to describe it because the effects are usually somewhat different each time. I've had life altering experiences with mescaline and DMT but salvia, to me is just a novelty drug, something you try just to see what it's like. I know a lot of people here strongly disagree with me but I know very few people around my parts who have ever bought the stuff more than once or twice. It's just not that desirable to be wacked out of your head for five minutes and then come out feeling all weird. Don't expect any deep, spiritual revelations. It's more fun to watch others who have never done it.

But definitely try it. Like I said earlier today, I think www.IamShaman.com has the most potent stuff I've ever smoked and you can try some for free if you buy $30 worth of other stuff.

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Don't expect any deep, spiritual revelations

Can't disagree more ! Sally offered me a lot of invaluable insights, and I feel I'm just at the beginning of the exploration.

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
Yooo, I wan't to post my thing because I tried 4 big hits again.
Salvia does something, but I still don't know what it does.
I don't have hallucinations, but I feel a power who takes me for some minutes. The power let forget me everything... And I know for some seconds what it mean, but I don't remember what it wan't to say to me. It gives me a feeling that I am close to everything. One with the universe for some minutes. I can't move for 1 minute or so. Is it spiritual? I don't know!!!!
I know that I have read stories about Salvia!!! But I never ever see something moving, I just feel a strange power in my body. I'm definetely gonna try some 20X, because I think it will blow me away....

If somebody has an experience like me, tell me: [email protected]

I must say that the Salvia gives me a naais stoned feeling after the Energy Power I felt... It clears my mind. Further nothing...

ChaoticSerenity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2006
so we picked up som 10x at a head shop by me. My head had been feeling weird yesterday so I didnt do it. most likley tonight tho!

We didn't have a piece on us since nether of us smoke pot anymore, so I got creative! I made a water pipe out of a Dasani Water bottle! Haha, we had done it once before, but I did this one on my own. I drew pretty green designes and the butterfly that was on the package. Added "Lady Salvia" to it and it became our slavia pipe!

We blessed our Salvia and the pipe as well, took a blanket into his back acre and sat under the stars. He took one pretty damn decent hit, but didnt clear it, so he held it, exhaled, then cleared and held it.

He immedaiatley smiled, and started laughing, sasying that he felt like he was sinking into the ground. Like his butt was IN the ground, and he was trying to explain the energy that he felt, but felt that I couldnt ppossibly understand it. A few minutes later as the hardcore high wore off, we sat there and he heard the trees in the crazy wind, and to him, they were speaking a foreign language that he was learning, and he kept saying "Say it again, dont stop talking, i can lmost understand you!" Then the old palm thats 2 stroies high started blowing and he said he had to listen to t he elder.

Other visions were with his inhale, he felt leaves blowing through his sinuses and head. He loved it and cant wait to try a stronger dose! Thanks for all the information. I made sure he got the full experience out of it and tonight is my turn!