Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Sally D

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
hey guys, im a long time friend of Lady Sal, but to tell you the truth, im scared shitless of her. i had a few very bad trips on it, and i havent smoked it since. Is anyone else scared of her? or am allll alone?

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
many people have had bad experiences on salvia, and trust me your NOT alone with the fear of her. Salvia is a VERY respected herb to most of its users [eccept maby those stupid youtubers that got it banned :evil:] My first experience was a small hit of 10x just to become firmiliar with the feeling because ive heard that if your not ready for it, it can become overwhelming. Even so a fence in my back yard with a face on it was the scarieist thing ive ever seen. my second use was my last one so far, sally herself was in my room [i could sense her] and i was on the verge of leaving my body but i got a huge impression from her that i wasnt ready, so i opened my eyes and just kinda waited untill it was over. It was so strange being communicated to with out a presence or words, but it was so real that i decided not to go deeper into this untill i was ready.

Even now im not ready and this stupid salvia ban over here that is effective in 4 days is threatining my experementation for when i AM ready :( so im going to try to buy it up at the smoke shop, and try to find a cutting so i can begin growing this great herb.

Love

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Oh and there is a section of the forum devoted to Salvia, thats where this shoud be, but no worries :)

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
I thought it was about the crappiest drug I have E-V-E-R
experienced.

I had an OBE, it was scary, yadda, yadda....it sucked, and I'd rather be straight. No entheogenesis whatsoever, no mind expansion, nothing.

I'm glad it's fading away around here.

How anyone can justify salvia being legal, and not cannabis is naive, at best, and just a damn lie at worst.

It is much more of a dissociative than a psychedelic.

If I wanted a dissociative, there are much better ones out there, like Ketamine, but I think that they are just gross.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
everyone has their own oppinion, i think if you would have had a more profound experience that your view would be diffrent, but like i said everyone has their own opinion.

but ya i still realy dont see why drugs must be illegal in the first place, i mean if you realy think about it, the neitherlands dont realy have any problems diffrent from us and drugs are legal there... ugh its just so frustrating tring to get a closed minded 'precut' person to see that these drugs are NOT life ruining drugs of addiction and when used correctly can have great benifical factors, the same can NOT be said for the legal drugs tobbacco, and alcohol..

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
That's just it, it was somewhat profound, but it didn't feel good, before during, or after, when I realized what my vision meant....there is a dirty component to the feeling, and the nausea was, quite frankly, disgusting.

I'm not the only one that experienced these reactions either.

I tend to believe that most inexperienced psychonauts who haven't got a lot of experience with the true heavyweights
are the ones most impressed by salvia.... most of the people I know who are experienced with lsd, x, and psilocibin say they don't think salvia is all that.....interesting, a little, maybe....even the indians who originally used salvia say they prefer mushrooms, and having done it, I see why.

....and yes, in true psychonaut fashion, I went back, even after a very unpleasant first experience,...and....double-yuck, just as gross, the exact same way, as the first time.

Surely, there are greener pastures.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
To me Salvia is a wonderful thing, but like all wonderful things it has its dark side. The dark side of Salvia is its fierceness. It can hit you hard and you wouldn't know whom or what it was. I haven't had a bad experience with it, though I did find it pretty cruel. Salvia made me think I understood the big joke, but soon as I started speaking, I forgot. And it made me laugh so loud because it was so pathetic and ridiculous to not being able to say what you think. It reduced me to a point the size of an atom, experiencing consciousness in every direction, in the hint of a second, then made me forget I ever used a drug or that anything other than *this* ever existed. Slowly the world reconnected, my brain reconnected. It changed my body into something that was thin as air, I twirled around my own axis, creating a spiral, like syrup in yoghurt in a blender. I saw demons, BIG demons and thought about evil.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
trick a dit:
everyone has their own oppinion, i think if you would have had a more profound experience that your view would be diffrent, but like i said everyone has their own opinion.

but ya i still realy dont see why drugs must be illegal in the first place, i mean if you realy think about it, the neitherlands dont realy have any problems diffrent from us and drugs are legal there... ugh its just so frustrating tring to get a closed minded 'precut' person to see that these drugs are NOT life ruining drugs of addiction and when used correctly can have great benifical factors, the same can NOT be said for the legal drugs tobbacco, and alcohol..

Drugs aren't legal here, unfortunately. Despite common beliefs, even cannabis is still illegal here. We now have a Christian right-winged government who will be illegalizing magic mushrooms and there are drug rundowns at dance parties. Unfortunately a lot of the tolerance and liberal drug policy is vanishing.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
your from the netherlands?

and Im not very experienced with anyhitng but magic mushrooms, ive done LSD 2ce but it was more of a socal thing before my intrest in psychonautics began, so you may have a little point there, but etherway i still find it intresting. Comparing it to mushies its not all that great, but they are completly diffrent substance with difrent uses so they shouldnt be rated better or worse in my view.

Love

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
The thing about salvia is that nobody does it the traditional way. It was never intended to be smoked in bucketloads and hit you in the face in 5 seconds. It was intended to be chewed during a ritual, with a much longer, more gradual comeup, and with specific intent. I'm certainly not nearly as seasoned a psychonaut as some users on this board, but all my heavier smoking experiences with salvia, while very interesting and tactile, have been fast and random, reminding me at most of sort of the hypnagogic state before sleep, but you are somewhat more conscious.

I recently ordered a large quantity of leaves, and I'm going to be trying the quid method seriously in the next few weeks.. will post my experiences with it. (I intend to chew 20-30 leaves in a session).

Also you don't have to smoke loads of salvia and fuck yourself up. I prefer smoking smaller quantities of it, at a gradual pace. Unlike weed which leaves me tired and drained, I find salvia energizing and end up feeling quite refreshed the next day usually. At lower levels I have totally felt a connection to, even communication with the plant. I lose that vibe with harder extracts and higher quantities.

BTW is it being banned just in Florida now or nation-wide? If I end up liking the quid method I will stock up on leaves for sure.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
trick a dit:
your from the netherlands?

and Im not very experienced with anyhitng but magic mushrooms, ive done LSD 2ce but it was more of a socal thing before my intrest in psychonautics began, so you may have a little point there, but etherway i still find it intresting. Comparing it to mushies its not all that great, but they are completly diffrent substance with difrent uses so they shouldnt be rated better or worse in my view.

Love

I am from the Netherlands, yeah.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Sally is slowing being banned throughout the states, luckily it's still legal here. :)

S

SallyDII

Invité
Hi.

Me too.. every time

I even have my own website on it and I'm still a scaredy cat. I love giving it to those people that think they're tough... like nothing can break them. HA!

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Is anyone else scared of her? or am allll alone?

You are definitely not alone here, check if you can find my trip report from about two years back on a very high dose of Salvia.

I'm growing my own plant which is over 80cm but I don't know if/when I find courage to visit her realm again. If/when I do, it will be chewed leave for sure, and not one gram of extract smoked as I did last time ;)

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Rymmen a dit:
Not afraid, but she definitely is a bitch.

She's a lady with character man. Not a gal to mess around.
Unlike all the real girls you come across lately... djeeezsss

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Salvia reminds me when I were much younger. Something like 13 years.
Those times "half of school" sniff glue. When you sniff bigger amount of glue or gas, "FILM" state display! "FILM" is state equal to Salvia trip, short, bout 5-10min, you become someone else, something else, other time or existence! I do not see no other difference with Salvia compared with glue!
Beautiful, "normal" or hellish experience! You can't know what will happen second time. And if you feel hellish trip you will possibly gave up from Salvia or sniff.

PEACE
LIGHT
BLESS

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
I've heard some crazy stories from some of my friends that used to sniff glue. I've always looked for what causes the trip.

Does anyone here know?