Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

SUGGESTION: Flying Ointment

jumikan

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Mar 2004
This is a suggestion to *******:
Flying Ointment : there are some recipes on the net which most often involve belladonna. Or at least I have read some up to the date.
The skin/ointment is not so dangerous as ingesting it, so a flying ointment would fit perfectly on the psychonaut scennario. And as far as I am concerned is perfectly legal.

jumikan

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Mar 2004
An Hint for the experimental research expert:
There are medicines for eyes-doctors which contain atropina, the active compound of belladonna.
ATROPINA - HIGH CAUTIOUS HANDLEMENT

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
As you probably know the belladonna flowers aren't to be used without conciderable research and extreme caution. What would be a standard dose of this "flying ointment" you speak of ? Wouldn't it also depend where the ointment is applied ? ... :think:

cheS666

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Sept 2004
you apply the ointment everywhere besides your balls and dick as well.I could never trust a bitch like atropine to suck my penis

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
Doesn't seem very safe or precise to say the least...but hey neither was that pixie dust Peter Pan gave to those kids that jumped out the window...but have go at it and tell us how ya land.. :lolwsign: