Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

STILL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
26-mrt 15:35 - At the moment our server experiences some technical problems, which can cause downtime and interuption of service. :confused:

We are working hard to fix the problem. Sorry for the troubles...

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Update 19:31 - Unfortunatelly the Psychonaut server is still very unstable :(

We try to fix it as soon as possible...

Sorry!

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
27-mrt 16:39 - We still have some technical problems :x

Although the server is more stable than yesterday some users may experience loss of connection and need to re-login. We try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
What have you find causes the technical problems?

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
We don't know what causes the problem exactly, but the memory of the server is overloaded all the time. So it's probably an Apache problem.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Oh I see... yesterday I was wondering what happened since I couldn't open the site, good think you're troubleshooting things :)

thanks!

hey... do you reckon there are less posts lately? I hardly ever get new post mail recently...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Software doesnt just break . 99.99% of all computer problems are caused by the people using the software . = the only way that the site software can start causing trouble is because either someone from outside , or the administrators have been making changes without fully understanding what they are doing . In the last few months there have been shell changes , for instance there used to be the possibility to access the site wikipedia from every page on the site and now you cant . I dont know the software that is used but if you tell me what it is called i will get it and put it on my computer and play with it till i understand it . It cant be that different from things like dreamweaver . If its sensible software there should be the possibility to copy a good runnung system as a backup and then when you have problems simply copy it back onto the HDD . The same as acronis offers . I can wipe my HDD and copy my system back on to it in 15 minutes . So where is the backup ???? And who has been making cosmetic / shell changes without fully understanding the dependancys / implications of what they have been doing ??? Its also time to change the master passwords ............ just in case that it is someone unautherised messing around in the background . Plus then you will find it easyer to pin down who has been doing what and when . To do real changes it should take two different people , with two different passwords to autherise it , and it should be fully logged so that changes can be reversed .

Sometime soon it will be time to bite the sour apple and put the site down and then up again . If you wait much longer the problems will get bigger till it goes bang . Big Bad Bang . = you will have to start soon to put the software onto a 2nd HDD and whan it works just stop the system , replace the HDD and start it up again . = an hour or less down time .

So whats the full name of the site software ?