Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

'Resurgence' of medical psychedelics

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Chemistry World magazine recently published a comprehensive feature-length article about the "resurgence of medical hallucinogens." MAPS President Rick Doblin, PhD, is quoted throughout the article.

Taking a medical trip can be found here: http://www.rsc.org/images/TakingAMedica ... -98168.pdf

The same magazine also offers a monthly podcast about medical research evaluating psychedelics features interviews with MAPS President Rick Doblin, PhD, and researcher John Halpern, MD. http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/podcast/CWpodcast.asp

Entheonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
I :heart: MAPS... :mrgreen:

Respect! :prayer:

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
The archaic revival takes one step closer towards the light; hopefully the mistakes and blind ignorance of the past is not reiterated in the future and we can create something beautiful from the ashes of closed perception…

izmar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2004
Great news!

And what I like about the good news about psychedelics as opposed to the bad news in the media, is the authenticity of it.

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
I like the term "resurgence" 8)
But "medical hallucinogens" I'm not so crazy about...

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
The latin 'hallucinare' means to wander around in the mind, as in "exploring the inner realms."

Not all vision-generating substances are classified as hallucinogens. For example, Erowid distinguishes Datura as a deliriant.

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
The latin 'hallucinare' means to wander around in the mind, as in "exploring the inner realms."

Not all vision-generating substances are classified as hallucinogens. For example, Erowid distinguishes Datura as a deliriant.

OK, cool I'm not that much into substance classification, but Webster dictionary (and others) says:

Main Entry: hal·lu·ci·no·gen
: a substance and especially a drug that induces hallucinations

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Not all vision-generating substances are classified as hallucinogens. For example, Erowid distinguishes Datura as a deliriant. "

Datura doesnt cause visions . Datura makes people into psychotic zombies in a nightmare world and causes amnesia wich is the opposit of visions !!!!

John Corkery

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Août 2017
Ten years on there is much more scientific research going on with substances such as LSD, MDMA and ketamine. Well worth keeping up to date with developments.