Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Research report (working paper)

entheogenresearcher

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Déc 2014
Hei everybody

I have been busy lately with writing up a kind of pilot report of my interview study on entheogens. A draft is available at http://entheogenstudy.org/documentation.html

This is only a small part of the full project, and deals only with psychology (addiction, healing, bad trips and so forth). A much larger paper dealing with the spirituality of entheogen use is coming in draft version perhaps in late '15 or early '16.

As you are hopefully aware, some of the discussions at this forum have been incorporated into the study. If you read the results section of the draft (pages 10-20), you may find some of your statements there. I have given each person a unique ID number.

For a variety of reasons - including brevity, relevance to specific topics, and a wish to make statements less transpararent to internet search procedures - I have edited your statements. For this reason I would like to invite you all to read the draft and check that my editing has not somehow twisted your statements into something that does not represent your true views..

If you find something that you would like to change, you can either email me at [email protected] or send me a private message at this forum. Of course you can also discuss things in replies to this thread.

Thank you all for participating. If anyone would like to take part in a full interview, please email me at the above address. Most of the work with this study is still undone.