Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Reptilians, Genesis and Nakash

ninjashoes

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Déc 2014
Pretty cool interview, I really liked the part about genesis. Seems these "Reptilians" have been interacting with us for some time now.

[YOUTUBE]

Scotty Roberts joins us. We are excited to have him on because he recently wrote a very good book about Reptilians called The Secret History of the Reptilians. He talks to us about how he got started in the paranormal world and what led him to want to start his own paranormal talk radio program. He gives his opinion on George Noory and tells a great story about how he ticked him off.

Scotty explains to us that while he is very well researched, that everything he is speaking about is still theory and no real tangible proof exists of the Reptilian race. We delve into the Hebrew scriptures as well as the Sumerian origins.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Scotty explains to us that while he is very well researched, that everything he is speaking about is still theory and no real tangible proof exists of the Reptilian race

So it,s all nonsense. There is no proof what so ever that repitilians exists. And there are people who believe in this shit, dumb fckng people if you ask me.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
What about the draconic order?
Where does this word "draconic" come from?
And how much of a reptilian brain did we evolve?
Fire away ..

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Demahdi a dit:
What about the draconic order?
Where does this word "draconic" come from?
And how much of a reptilian brain did we evolve?
Fire away ..

The word Draconic comes from the greek name Draco, who supposed to be a writer of law. That,s where the term draconian laws come from.
There is also the constilation of Draco supposiblly named after the Latin word for Dragon, the greek word for dragon is drakon.
there are many dragons in many cultures. The character of the dragon in the west is different then the character of the dragon in the east.
Dragons everywhere are very much related to the snake and the serpent.
The drqagon is also a symbol for the elements, it has a scale skin like a fish (water) It crawls on the ground like a snake (earth) it flies in the sky with it,s wings (air) and it breaths fire.
The symbof of the dragon is very old. It goes back all the way to the beginning of human civilization (as far as we know by now).
There are many of these ancient symbols. Where did the symbol of the dubble headed eagle come from? Where did the symbol of the cross come from or the pyramid? Humans may have a memory deep down of being preyed upon by other animals. Maybe there is a fear of being eaten and a fear of being burned by fire.
Maybe it,s this subconscious fear that inspired all this talk about reptilians?
By the way: I am not saying that there aint no such thing as a reptilian I don,t know. I am just not willing to believe something without any solid evidence.

The Reptillian brain has to do with the evolution of the brains of humans and mammals. It is known as the R complex (brainstem). It is called reptilians because it,s origin is before the mammalian stage. The theory is that the brain has stages in development.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
The Order of the dragon (as i understand) is a order of Knights. In the time of the crusades knights belonged to a order.
These orders where military in nature. All these orders had there symbol. Today we still see a lot of the symbols that belonged to these orders.
One of the most well known orders is the order of the templars. They caried the symbol of the red cross.
We symbols , decorations and rituals in the military of today.
There Always have seemed to be an air of mystique surrounding these knights orders. There symbols where used and addopted by a lot of later orders and secret society,s. These symbols have there own spiritual meaning, but let,s not forget that these orders where military in nature and not occult or mystical.

The order of the dragon was supposibly inspired by the order of Saint George. There is the legend of Saint George and the dragon.
In the christian sense the dragon is also a symbol of serpent (the origin of the word dragon is thought to be snake or big snake)
It is writen that the order of the dragon was created to fight against the followers of the ancient dragon satan.
The followers of satan where the enemy,s of the church they could be heritics, non christians or christians.

(it all has nothing at all to do with reptilians. :rolleyes: Reptilians are just nonsense)

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Royalty sometimes uses the image of the dragon. They also use the image of the lion alot. Does this mean there are lionilians out there?
There is a lot of conspiranoid ideas out there. I think that most of it is disinformation. Nonsense made up by people like david icke who want to sell books and use sensationalism to sell them.
I also see sensationalism in the psychedelic world. 2012 for example was a nonsense hype promoted and made up by writers like mckenna and pinchbeck to sell more books. It,s all about selling books if you ask me .

CosmicKid

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Août 2015
Reptilians could just be modern man's attempts to reconcile mythology and science. Humans need myth but historically myth has been accepted as symbolic. The reptilians symbolize something universal but where we run into a rough patch is trying to analyze stories of reptilians as scientific fact. They are a story representative of us trying to understand corporate greed, shadowy politics, conspiracies, and a general clinical callousness. It's easier to assign these traits to reptilian humanoids than come to terms with the idea that humans can do such things to one another.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
CosmicKid a dit:
Reptilians could just be modern man's attempts to reconcile mythology and science. Humans need myth but historically myth has been accepted as symbolic. The reptilians symbolize something universal but where we run into a rough patch is trying to analyze stories of reptilians as scientific fact. They are a story representative of us trying to understand corporate greed, shadowy politics, conspiracies, and a general clinical callousness. It's easier to assign these traits to reptilian humanoids than come to terms with the idea that humans can do such things to one another.

I think you have a point. In a way it,s about good and bad. It,s seeking the darkness without and not within. Blaming an outside force that is controlling the world is typical for the conspiranoid thinker. Blaming the illuminati the reptillians or the zionists.

Not everyone is conspiranoid. Not everyone believes in reptillians. Not everybody needs the story of reptillians as a modern mythology. I do not need reptillians. The stroy of the reptillians is made up by the conspiranoid and the writers who want to exploit the conspiranoia genre. Reptillians are sensation. Sensation sells. Reptillians sell. It,s a market and has to do with selling and marketing.

I think you have a point but smart people do not believe this shit without any proof or evidence. The problem with a lot of these ufo conspiranoia people is that they have no evidence or proof for anything they say. And often the sources they do claim to have are false themselves (sitchin, castaneda)

I am not saying they are.full of bullshit. All i say is proof your claim come with solid sources and.solid evidence.

mrzer0123

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Sept 2015
The most reasonable explanation for this lies in you?
Everybody needs one explanation for everything, right?

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Watch some of those reptillian shapeshifter vids. People seriously post videos of people blinking there eyes.

Yes we all have what is called a reprillian brain. But i don not think the powerfull leaders the kings and queens and media cellebs are shapeshifters. Why would someone believe that sh*t without any solid proof for it.