Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Reduce LSD physical effects

Psyder

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Mai 2017
Anybody know of any tricks e.g. preloading etc. to reduce the physical effects of LSD, in particular pins and needles in the arms/hands and the shakes. I'm normally quite shaky anyway, especially after doing weights / excited so maybe I'm just susceptible.

Additionally, I've only been exploring since Christmas but lately, I've been getting a tight chest about 2 hours after taking the tab. My last go (supposedly 360ug) gave me a fright as it felt like something stopped/hollow behind my solar plexus - I can't determine if it was breathing or heart related. I panicked which made it worse but fortunately the wife calmed me down. For about a week after I was woken regularly with the same thing in the night but it was OK as soon as I was awake. I'm not sure if it's 'something' I need to work through or whether I should stop tripping with such large doses - I don't want to be the first person to die on LSD due to the drug itself.

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013

psychosanta

Banni
Inscrit
31 Déc 2017
I took LSD and not sure I can offer much beyond drinking a lot of water and not being tired.