Reduce LSD physical effects
Anybody know of any tricks e.g. preloading etc. to reduce the physical effects of LSD, in particular pins and needles in the arms/hands and the shakes. I'm normally quite shaky anyway, especially after doing weights / excited so maybe I'm just susceptible.

Additionally, I've only been exploring since Christmas but lately, I've been getting a tight chest about 2 hours after taking the tab. My last go (supposedly 360ug) gave me a fright as it felt like something stopped/hollow behind my solar plexus - I can't determine if it was breathing or heart related. I panicked which made it worse but fortunately the wife calmed me down. For about a week after I was woken regularly with the same thing in the night but it was OK as soon as I was awake. I'm not sure if it's 'something' I need to work through or whether I should stop tripping with such large doses - I don't want to be the first person to die on LSD due to the drug itself.
  Répondre
Next time try to do a better psycho-fisical preparation: make a good diet, meditate and try to tire the body as little as possible

Try also to find "chakras in the body", like this: https://www.google.it/search?q=chakras+i...ga&imgrc=_ to understand why the body was vibrating on those specific points
' a écrit :dio balla / god dances

ed è felice / and he's happy

Albert Einstein:

«
Tutto è energia e questo è tutto quello che esiste. Sintonizzati alla frequenza della realtà che desideri e non potrai fare a meno di ottenere quella realtà. Non c’è un’altra via. Questa non è filosofia. Questa è fisica.»

«Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.»

Répondre
I took LSD and not sure I can offer much beyond drinking a lot of water and not being tired.
Absent
  Répondre

Sujets apparemment similaires...
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  2ci bad after effects maryjane22 3 8,682 29/08/2013 18:29
Dernier message: legendary
  The effects of Cannabis on your Dreams? Mrboxey 14 2,163 03/01/2013 06:51
Dernier message: Crimzen
  effects of sound on body/psyche BrainEater 13 2,183 05/05/2010 23:56
Dernier message: BrainEater
  SSRI Decline effects of psychedelic drugs -Can i reverse it? rafael1000 75 20,431 18/01/2008 16:56
Dernier message: ????????
  Fasting and its effects on the mind/spirit/body xonar 6 5,564 10/05/2007 16:57
Dernier message: MelT
  After Effects - Psilocybin MzFly 28 10,228 27/11/2006 18:18
Dernier message:
  Horrifying after effects after Bad 2C-I trip. 0 7,226 Il y a moins de 1 minute
Dernier message:

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)