Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

RC Vendors

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

scotmark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
When i first started trying RC's they were easy to get there were few scammers and i could get stuff delivered from HK in 3 days. Having been out of it for a while and on the hunt again as my old suppliers are no longer reachable i;ve been doing my research and finding that its going to be impossible to find a good supplier without risking a bunch of cash.

I think its pretty bad as there are probably a lot of people out there who should get a chance to at least try some of these things as they can,for me anyway bring life into a different perspective and potentially change your view of yourself and the world around you.

Im pretty sad to say i may never enjoy the experience again of my favorite RC's as theres too many scammers and bullshit sites out there.

Anyone else found themselves in the same position as me?

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
yes, but i have a friend with a reliable 2c-e connec from hk i dont deal with rc vendors myself, for the reasons you stated. but he konws the guy. my advice would be to try to contact someone who has a reliable connec or at least start emailing ones that look legitimate. usually if it says "drugs" or anything besides the Full chemical name, its prolly illegitimate.

scotmark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Yeah the problem is asking anyone via a forum for a supplier is either they are too paranoid to share or dont want to guve out a reliable sources details.

The ones that contact you as "suppliers" are normally scammers out for cash and im not that desperate.

I had contacted the guy that used to supply me from HK but he's out the game as the lab he used got busted and the cops got his info.

The other one i had just shut up shop once they became illegal.

I had one good contact in the US and accidentally deleted his email, he never contacted me and i couldnt find him again but i think it was via this or another forum, i was pissed as he sent me a sample of some blinding stuff.

ill keep hunting, ill come across someone eventually 8)

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
yea gl man. if you persevere im sure you'll find what your looking for.

btw im in the same boat as you so plz LOL PLZ PM me if you do find a good connec

be it for 2c's or even better if you can find 4-aco-dmt i wanna try that SOO fuckin bad.

btw what state u live in? if your close............

glowstick99

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Oct 2010
Hey, I am new to the forum. I am wondering if anyone found a reliable RC. If so can I get a PM.

N

noahcold

Invité
new here sorry not very good with abbreviations whats rc..?

M

megasmilax

Invité
I feel you. My only current sources for RCs are in the form of heavily cut domestic products. "White Lightning Stain Remover", "Ivory Wave Bath Salts" and so forth.

I'm okay with that, it's just I keep hearing about people getting the pure stuff from a vendor, but it's impossible to get the intel because so many sites are scared of liability issues and so on, which is more than understandable, but still kinda sucks for the poor bastards like us who are stuck with paying twice as much for half the product.

Anyway. PM me too, I'm in the same horrible boat.

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
When checking google you get a lot of vendors from the U.K. offering lots of new rc's. Anyone tried these new chems?

molecularconcept

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Avr 2010
that better be bk-mdma or thats illegal buster!

you got a nice chem forum here, why dont you just make your own stuff?

happyclubber

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Fev 2011
hello
I'm from Paris,
i ll be in amsterdam next week, i will stay few day and go after in berlin.
is some one kneaw where i can buy some pills ?
Thank's

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Just go to a club and ask around. It will problably take you 10 minutes in Amsterdam :)

O

o0FONTAINE0o

Invité
You can use the Safe OR Scam Website to find out if its legit or not :) I have just been researching and researching and finally i found some legit vendors with some good stuff. DONT GIVE UP! there are good vendors out there it just takes a little time to find them. Some of the legit vendors are easy google search vendors and i had no idea :p so use the safe or scam website it really helps a lot.

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.