Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Questions about LSD

grey95

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Fev 2013
1º- Are you still able to walk and talk and eat and go to the bathroom, or does it impair you?
2º- Was you first experience good or bad?
3º- Did you take on a party or on a relaxed environment?

I'm gonna take lsd for the first time and i want to inform myself. Also if you have any advice pls give them! :-o:-o

Jeunot

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Nov 2012
It's a very bad idea to try it the first time in a party. Your environment, as you said, has to be relaxed, friendly, as much as the people you do it with ( I suggest not more than 2 persons with who you are completely comfortable ).
My first experience was personnally very good, but the dose was low and it was exactly what you should do the first time. You should start slowly to see how you react to it and if you love the effects.

Depending on the dose, you should be able to walk, talk, eat and go to the bathroom, but you will surely do it differently.

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
just have a open mind and think of it as something that is going to strengthen your mind not hinder it this is a enlightenment trust yourself and let your ego die.

grey95

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Fev 2013
and what about jaw tension? does it hurt? what can i do to relieve the tension?

Jeunot

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Nov 2012
I never felt any jaw tension on LSD, but if it happens to you, you'll probably have to deal with it. Normally it shouldn't hurt.

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
grey95 a dit:
1º- Are you still able to walk and talk and eat and go to the bathroom, or does it impair you?

I personally feel amazing coordination and balance when I have taken psychedelics (I have experience LSD and magic mushrooms)
2º- Was you first experience good or bad?

Both lol. The very first time I was 15. The hippies that turned me on didn't tell me what the half a blue tab was (in those days the acid i think was closest to the original and very powerful). I do not advise this! I had been invited to a party, and the trip began me sat on a couch observing other party people (who I dont think were tripping but had had a toke) playing these games of psi. I saw their body language very clearly, and it was really amsuing and I giggled till i thought I'd die,
I wanderdd about and found this room where they had these objects shaped like little wooden birds attached to long springs from the ceiling (which were fashionable then) and I started playing with them--making them go up and down boing boing and feeling I was in slow motion doing the same dancing about--it was AMAZING lol
I had a freak out, and this is my last memory of the trip, Everyone became green! I think they took me home in a taxi
3º- Did you take on a party or on a relaxed environment?

I'm gonna take lsd for the first time and i want to inform myself. Also if you have any advice pls give them! :-o:-o

Have a good read of this. This will give you ideas. At some part of trip (I liked the 'coming down' part) go and walk in nature!

Although this is about shrooms, it can of course apply to any psychedelic:
[h=2]Tripping: the Journey to the Dream[/h]

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
1: walking and dancing, no problem. in fact both tend to be more fun than before. eating usually didn´t interest me, except when the trip ends, then there´s hardly anything I enjoyed as much as fruit :) you´ll know what I mean. bring lots of fruit. friends of mine swear on lemons for tripping, for me they don´t do as much. oranges, melons, berries, whatever fruit you can think of.

2: I´m gonna be quite biased on the second point, my first trip on acid was exclusively "good". it was at the boom festival in portugal, and the experience was hilarious, through and through. not very spiritual, or paradigm shattering or what have you, but a constant, reliable stream of fun. sometimes it was almost too much, on the danceflorr my friend showed me a guy who seemed to completely having given up on being human and instead was something more akin to a frog. he seemed quite conscious of this, if not in a rational way. it was so intensely comical how he opened and closed his mouth with these strings of half dried saliva creating this net over his mouth, eyes wide open.
that being said, the situation in which I took it was as unique as any other situation is, and so will be your trip. know your set and setting, know yourself.
also, every trip I took near a body of water tended to be better. if you can be near a lake, or a river, do it :)

3: party - nay, festival - yay
I don´t think it´s a good idea to do it at a party, most of the time I did it at a party I left it to wander around in the surrounding nature, or in the worse cases, the surrounding city - which was exclusively awful, while kind of interesting too. at a festival there tend to me more open, kind and loving people, more tripping people, for that matter. most of my favourite trips were at festivals. make sure you can leave the place if you need some solitary time. I think rainbow gatherings might the perfect spot to trip. lots of experienced people, lots of nature.
I have a disdain for doing psychedelics indoors, some may don´t care, but I do. indoors sucks, except maybe if you have a fireplace and a good stereo.

my absolute favourite way to do acid at festivals is to take it at about 2-3 in the morning. this way I peak in the night, which is the most intense phase of the trip and I am kind of secure from the gaze of others in the dark, which at the same time creates more mystique: think staring at the stars, the reflection of the moon on the water. when the peak is starting to wear off and the toughest and most harrowing part of the trip is over, the sun will rise and bathe my vision in the radiant spectral colors of what is the miracle that recurs every day, except maybe if it´s cloudy. sleepiness is no problem since acid tends to stimulate, and the rest of the day is open for some serious chill out :)

but most importantly, whatever happens, especially if you find yourself in a rut, a dark place, remember: this too shall pass.

wish you a good trip friend :)

Jeunot

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Nov 2012
3: party - nay, festival - yay
I don´t think it´s a good idea to do it at a party, most of the time I did it at a party I left it to wander around in the surrounding nature, or in the worse cases, the surrounding city - which was exclusively awful, while kind of interesting too.

Yes I also tried LSD in a party and all I wanted to do is to leave to get a walk in nature...It is way more interesting than people getting drunk !

B

Bg12nd

Invité
Sorry if this question is not appropriate here, trying to find some source for acid, anyone keen to enlighten me? Am based in holland, Thanks in advance

TheWoodlander

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Avr 2013
LSD is personally my favorite hallucinogen.

1. Walk and eating should be no problem. When you talk to somebody that is not tripping, it occasionally doesn't make sense. For instance, somebody asked me whose beer was in the fridge and I replied "Actually Albert Einstein could not tie his shoes." Kind of a toss up sometimes.
2. My first experience was fantastic.
3. I would take LSD in a relaxed and preferably natural environment. Sitting under a tree and looking up at tree branches while kaleidoscoping is truly amazing.

Enjoy your journey my friend!

D

DannyD

Invité
1. No problems.
2. My first experience was very interesting and very cool.
3. Party or relaxed environment, with friends

GOOD LUCK and fun